Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
Finding a peaceful method

Reactions: noname123, Praestat_Mori, reclaimedbynature and 7 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
having a place to put my thoughts w/o needing to worry abt getting the typical corny prolife replies & platitudes i've been forced to hear my whole life.

• Love
Reactions: nopointinlivingg, Ontwon, LoiteringClouds and 11 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Like you I found my method here. Before I wanted to attempt partial.
It's helping me a lot these days. I vent, I read other ppls posts. I don't feel so isolated with my feelings

• Love
Reactions: matt1968, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I think in a way being closer to other suicidal people made me feel more at peace with my decision. To the point where I'm surprised when other people feel uncomfortable with suicide.

I mean, we are all going to die. So it's very important for places like SaSu to exist. Being able to choose a relatively peaceful (or at least well thought out) death is one of the biggest, most important acts of kindness one can do for themselves.

Also, learning about all the methods of course.

• Love
Reactions: matt1968, Ontwon, Aim and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It hasn't really. All that would help is making guaranteed, peaceful ways to just fall asleep eternally very accessible but of course that's not the reality in this hellish world.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, doormat25 and EyeBeyond
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Being able to vent about things I can't anywhere else and actually getting support instead of getting yelled at, ridiculed, or scorned

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Praestat_Mori, majortom and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
From an information standpoint: the additional methods, and the simplification of terms and texts, and the experience of other people in relation to methods.

The narratives. It's interesting how some narratives seem to portray an "me vs them" standpoint, while others carry an "us vs them", others have portray a "casualty" standpoint while others show the narrative from a "defeatism" standpoint. There are many other narratives in with the OPs contradict themselves, and one can also observe the attempt/s at polarization (for what practical purpose, I do not know).

All in all, it's not perfect but it is an interesting peek into human social behavior in a site that seems to be for people whose commonality is the wish to exit early.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Place to talk with like minded people. Ironically most people here don't actually CTB, they just like to talk to each other.

Find a lot more meaning and value in life sometimes.

• Informative
Reactions: majortom, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 7 others

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
It hasn't really. All that would help is making guaranteed, peaceful ways to just fall asleep eternally very accessible but of course that's not the reality in this hellish world.
Does it not help you to vent here?
I thought you were the most active user, sorry to hear it gives you nothing

Reactions: Aim, Praestat_Mori, worthIess and 2 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
It's helped me in a lot of ways; being able to find a peaceful method, being able to talk about my traumas without a fear of judgement when i never used to be able to, knowing i'm not alone in my struggles, making friends as well as finding a sense of connection and community.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: majortom, LoiteringClouds, Aim and 9 others
Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
The possibility of being able to express my thoughts without being judged, to feel supported in difficult situations and to find the best way to leave in peace.

• Love
Reactions: majortom, LoiteringClouds, Aim and 2 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
it's helped me feel less alone in my suicidal thoughts, i can't tell anyone in my real life about it. they'd worry too much and it would inconvenience them. i just hide how bad it really is inside. going on here and talking to people who understand has made so much of a difference.

• Love
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
SS has become somewhat of a family for me. I have met some of the nicest, most genuine, loving people on this site. I will also admit that there were a few rotten eggs in the bunch but the majority of people here are wonderful and I am so grateful that I "met" them.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, ObssessedEirika and 3 others
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
a place to feel accepted instead of shunned

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It made me stop hating myself. I still do wish to ctb but not because I hate myself

• Love
  • Hugs
juststitches

juststitches

give me something to forget.
Mar 9, 2023
It has helped, as a lot have mentioned in this thread, by feeling less alone. I can be honest with how I truly feel for once in my life, without having to worry is "too much for them to take" or making others feel pity and worryness about me. Finding there's a lot of people who feel in a similar to me in one way or another gives me peace. Also, has helped me avoid unsuccesful attempts that won't work/won't be enough to kill me and will leave several consequences for the rest of my lifetime. I don't feel guilty for wanting to die anymore, is nice surrounding with mind-like people in the terms of the view of suicide.

Reactions: EyeBeyond, LoiteringClouds, Aim and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I came here to die and I still do however this place has saved me more times than I can remember. When my dog died. Whenever my family drama was too much to handle. When I hurt my back and all the pain it caused. Whenever I had a mental breakdown. When my mom's health gotten worse. When I was at my lowest and loneliness point in my life. Despite all the drama and pain over the years this place has saved me from killing myself multiple times. That says a lot given that all the meds, therapy, talking to family or others never helped as much as being here. I might be mental, but I'm thankful that this site exists cause at least here I'm not a freak.

• Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond, LoiteringClouds, Aim and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I came here for method information but quickly made an account because I loved the content here. I love to be able to discuss really interesting subjects with everyone. It's a great distraction. Largely, this place has very supportive sense of community I find. Most people are kind and compassionate.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond, rozeske, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I have a place where I can vent, process my thoughts about suicide, feel like I'm less alone because I'm around other people who want to leave. I get relief here. Because I am very much trapped in this life and this places helps that feel less hellish.

I'm so glad this place exists. I feel like I can be authentic here.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond, rozeske, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When I made my account here I was very suicidal and deeply depressed, I had my method ready but didn't do it. After more than 1/2 year later I'm much less suicidal - SS community has a big share in that development and helped me navigating through such rough times.

• Love
Reactions: majortom, EyeBeyond, rozeske and 3 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
The only place where I find meaningful support. It's where I go to feel less depressed. I also love helping people go through their journey to stop suffering, no matter how that may be 😊

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It has thought me how I do not want to be. It helped in form of meeting nice people. And community. My ctb has been reduced, paradoxically. But I hope I get to the point where I can keep in touch with some of the cool people i have gotten to known. But eventually move on and leave this place. To something else. Life must go on. ♥️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond, matt1968, pilotviolin and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's helped me get some vents out that I would never ever have the audacity to tell anyone else for fear of getting locked up in a ward so that's cool.

Unfortunately in September 2020 someone who was from here led me to get my heart broken yet again. Thankfully I don't blame the site for bringing her into my life considering all she did was solidify my desire to CTB now that I think about it. I wonder if she's still out there lurking this site. Maybe she managed to succeed in her suicide. Maybe she's still fishing for Asian incels to help her out of her shitty situation. Maybe she finally found someone perfect for her in a way I never could have been and she's finally happy enough not to want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond, pilotviolin, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
i am new (used to lurk a little throughout the years) but the game threads are good distractions and i feel less alone and safe here. i appreciate the wide range of backgrounds and perspectives as well as the general friendliness and civility i seriously dont see in many places.

Reactions: EyeBeyond and LoiteringClouds
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Was that one of the reasons why you became one of sasus highest posters?
I was a somewhat active member for about several months before this happened but yeah I guess you could say the event entrenched me deeper into forum game spamming.

Reactions: EyeBeyond
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I came across this site when I was looking for a method. But not only did I achieve that but this site also showed me am not alone in my troubles. I used to feel like I was suffocating in a sea of people that are lucky in their lives and who got their shit together, who loves life and would never dream of ending it. This site made me realize how much am not alone and that suicide is not irrational nor selfish and that it's ok to want to leave. It has also helped me to have a different perspective towards suicide besides the religious perspective that I grew up in. It has helped me get some comfort in my decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, majortom, EyeBeyond and 3 others
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
As with most, SS has helped me find my method that I think will work the best. I'm also glad to be talking to people who seemingly are supportive unlike other forum websites.

• Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond and Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
To find more clearity in what I want, help with methods. In the beginning it was just good as just emotional support where as today it's better for just waiting to see the days until I eventually care to die by my own hands.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond, Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi