lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Good prereq for ctb—can't let too many feel poorly that I'm gone, you know?

IF, if, all goes as planned, I think my bus will be coming in on Friday

It's perfect because I always have pizza Friday night and have always wanted that as my last meal.

Then I'll just hang out by myself.

I always was my own best friend, anyways.

This isn't a goodbye thread. Just a concrete letter of intent—as much as anything digital can be.

So, don't cry for me, Arch and Tina; there's still so much left to do!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and not-2-b-the-answer
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I feel you on the being your own best friend thing, my loneliness has grown into something of comfort now. But the matter at hand is what your ideal last pizza looks like? we talkin some deepdish, some good ole traditional pie, thin crust, whats on it? Pizza is also planned as my last meal, personally im gonna go for a little ceasers plain old pepperoni. Some may say its gross but its my kinda comfort food

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Meditation guide and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Good prereq for ctb—can't let too many feel poorly that I'm gone, you know?

IF, if, all goes as planned, I think my bus will be coming in on Friday

It's perfect because I always have pizza Friday night and have always wanted that as my last meal.

Then I'll just hang out by myself.

I always was my own best friend, anyways.

This isn't a goodbye thread. Just a concrete letter of intent—as much as anything digital can be.

So, don't cry for me, Arch and Tina; there's still so much left to do!!
I hope you are able to find peace when you decide to go. :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:
I love pizza too but I love Chinese food more. I would like that to be last meal if it is possible.
I would also like to be alone before I go. Just want to chill watch a movie maybe & drift off.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, lonelymountaingirl and Womps
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
I feel you on the being your own best friend thing, my loneliness has grown into something of comfort now. But the matter at hand is what your ideal last pizza looks like? we talkin some deepdish, some good ole traditional pie, thin crust, whats on it? Pizza is also planned as my last meal, personally im gonna go for a little ceasers plain old pepperoni. Some may say its gross but its my kinda comfort food

I work at a different pizza chain than the one you mention so I have tons of options—though I'll likely just go for a regular new york style with pepperoni. It's basic, sure, but, y'know, same.

Sorry, Chicago Deep-Dish. You are my hometown gig but skin and bones hold the phones.

• Love
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I work at a different pizza chain than the one you mention so I have tons of options—though I'll likely just go for a regular new york style with pepperoni. It's basic, sure, but, y'know, same.

Sorry, Chicago Deep-Dish. You are my hometown gig but skin and bones hold the phones.
Well whatever your decision, whenever your decision. I hope you have a peaceful journey! Peace and love

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
I hope you are able to find peace when you decide to go. :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:
I love pizza too but I love Chinese food more. I would like that to be last meal if it is possible.
I would also like to be alone before I go. Just want to chill watch a movie maybe & drift off.

Chinese is my very-close second, and your departure sounds wonderfully peaceful, too~

I hope you make it :heart:

• Love
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I'm not sure why, but this makes me profoundly sad

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Womps and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Chinese is my very-close second, and your departure sounds wonderfully peaceful, too~

I hope you make it :heart:
Thank you. :hug: I haven't had the guts to do it yet. Mainly cuz of family. I think friends will be ok after some time.
Winter is coming though and I HATE WINTER. :angry:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Womps