• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I'm very tired of this life. I think I'm going to commit suicide after this hospital stay. Will probably end up being in hospital for about 3 weeks or so. After that I'm gonna go through with it. This shit isn't fun anymore. Got about 20+ grams of sodium Azide prepared in water. Been thinking about this far too long. It's really time to go.

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sorry friend :( what lead you to the hospital if you don't mind me asking

Reactions: sadworld
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
I'm really sorry it's got to that point. Do you think the hospital stay could make you change your mind, or at least improve your mental state a bit? I've been thinking on and off about committing myself to an hospital, but with all the bad psych ward stories here, I'm afraid it'll make myself consider ctb even more. Hope things go well for you there, please update us when you come back.

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
That depression will get you every time. I hope your stay is fast. I was always that person who stayed in their room and never attended groups. Argued with the staff and non compliant. What do they allow you to do in there?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Does sound horrible, sorry you're in this situation bro

Reactions: Gromit-CTB