• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure it was by train

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and wqrm
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Train. Obviously it was because of this forum that people discovered trains can kill you.…

• Yay!
Reactions: FutureHanger, rosenwasser, Arihman and 3 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I read somewhere that it was by train but could be anything really. Probably train though.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I believe the member was SpentStardust and yes- it was train. I think he asked about SN but I think there was some issue because he lived at home with his Mum. (Not sure- can't get search to work.)

I only looked at his threads properly after the Jonels (Tantacrul) thing. I get a bit triggered by the train method. But- when I looked, I got the strong impression he had the whole thing worked out before even coming here. Weird really. If he'd done it without coming here, Tantacrul wouldn't have made that video and 767 people (to date) may not have found out about this site. (According to the poll in the stickies.)

Reactions: FutureHanger, rosenwasser, AKAY87 and 2 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
It's a sign of deep immaturity, when you seek to throw blame around after someone has exited this world.

Instead of acknowledging that the person was suffering badly and found a way out of their pain. This tantacrul guy is a classic example of this immature virtue signalling type of person in society. They prefer to attack other people, rather than open their eyes and acknowledge reality. They live with their head permanently up their own in the sand... if they can hide suicide and by extension death from view, then they can ignore it and continue living in their own little fantasy world full of rainbows and marshmallows!

Really, he's the one that that should be ignored. There's only really hot air between his ears, and nothing of substance to offer in terms of solving the myriad of problems that people are facing in this life. Empty vessels make the most noise and all that...

Reactions: rosenwasser, SexyIncél and AKAY87
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I believe the member was SpentStardust and yes- it was train. I think he asked about SN but I think there was some issue because he lived at home with his Mum. (Not sure- can't get search to work.)

I only looked at his threads properly after the Jonels (Tantacrul) thing. I get a bit triggered by the train method. But- when I looked, I got the strong impression he had the whole thing worked out before even coming here. Weird really. If he'd done it without coming here, Tantacrul wouldn't have made that video and 767 people (to date) may not have found out about this site. (According to the poll in the stickies.)
I do believe that he would have CTB'ed regardless of whether he had found this forum or not and regardless of whether people had tried to dissuade him or not. There was no ambivalence or hesitation on his part. Even if this forum still could handled this better (if he had made his age explicit he definitely would have gotten more pleas to reconsider), but still keep the baby in the bathtub.

• Love
Reactions: rosenwasser and Forever Sleep