• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
So you are saying they don't mutate?
Everything mutates , the question is to what extent . For example many mutations are "silent" and do not alter the protein's amino acid sequence. In fact regarding SARS-2 (which is the corona):

There are 111 nonsynonymous mutations that have been identified in the outbreak, these have been catalogued here in the CoV-GLUE resource 126. There is no evidence that any of these 111 mutations have any significance in a functional context of within-host infections or transmission rates.

naHvox9zEG9nnBHQrOXzeMFYwvuMYQe2Lz6ho9fhPdee_xsE5E3qg4I2H-AkRrtV-IP-MgFqAttU40CnmJFW40haWenSS3V293BQlIemEXUCwPnH1LREBZ9qB_GpLaO5yPm4zxuJ

SARS-CoV-2 time tree phylogeny. Colours indicate geographic location of sample. Date of sampling is shown below the tree.

The idea that viruses mutate , although factually true , is fearmongering , as researchers noted :
Evidence from the widespread media uptake (35 articles at last count), and many comments on social media in response to this article, suggests that the unsupported claims made by Tang et al. have already spread undue fear.
Tang et al. should retract their paper, as the claims made in it are clearly unfounded and risk spreading dangerous misinformation at a crucial time in the outbreak.

TLDR: Viral mutation should not worry you .

• Love
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Lostandfound7 and Deleted member 1465
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
@Lostandfound7 What did the test results say? (I would understand if you don't want to share)

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hello my Loves.
U guys have been so amazing in the overwhelming amount of support, advice, encouragement, n just love..I appreciate u all so much.. :heart:

Spent yest just getting things together for our quarantine n trying to fin up hw that was due..difficult with mind racing..

So husband woke up this morn sick, as was kinda expected. Coughing, bit achy. He also has asthma so trying to tell myself he's just having an episode.

He went to work n will b tested today.

The patient's results won't b in until Wed or Thurs but 90% positive, with symptoms worsening..40 y.o female..my husband said she was walking ALL OVER the ward last wk..a few other doctors n nurses now have symptoms..smdh..now shes laid up n can barely breathe..

Will keep u guys updated..

For now, I'm shut-in, available for advice, counseling, encouragement, comfort, n makeup tips..lol... Pm is open:haha::heart:

Luv u guys:heart:

The countdown begins...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, epic, one4all and 4 others
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
That sounds terrible, being exposed to shitty beer like that. Please tell there's no lime

• Love
Reactions: Esc9434 and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
That sounds terrible, being exposed to shitty beer like that. Please tell there's no lime
Can u imagine!! The horrors!!:haha: :pfff:
@Lostandfound7 What did the test results say? (I would understand if you don't want to share)
Her results won't b in until Wed or Thurs..my husband will b tested today at work..he woke up this morn sick n a lil weak..ty so much for ur concern my love.:heart:
I hope he and his co-workers are all right. The ER staff and first responders are all heroes, if you ask me.

All the best to you!
Yes they r..ty my honey :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: epic
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm jumping out of this thread as i feel i'm derailing it from the OP, by posting stupid comments.

@Lostandfound7 I sincerely hope all goes well with you, your family, your husband and community!

No im sure it's fine we are concerned with
Hello my Loves.
U guys have been so amazing in the overwhelming amount of support, advice, encouragement, n just love..I appreciate u all so much.. :heart:

Spent yest just getting things together for our quarantine n trying to fin up hw that was due..difficult with mind racing..

So husband woke up this morn sick, as was kinda expected. Coughing, bit achy. He also has asthma so trying to tell myself he's just having an episode.

He went to work n will b tested today.

The patient's results won't b in until Wed or Thurs but 90% positive, with symptoms worsening..40 y.o female..my husband said she was walking ALL OVER the ward last wk..a few other doctors n nurses now have symptoms..smdh..now shes laid up n can barely breathe..

Will keep u guys updated..

For now, I'm shut-in, available for advice, counseling, encouragement, n comfort. Pm is open:haha::heart:

Luv u guys:heart:

The countdown begins...

Well I hope he comes back clear and has swerved this awful virus, I hope your OK and finding plenty to do at home, I will hold my hands up, it did make me giggle, your hubby is suspected of contracting the virus and you are quarantined, lol. hope everything comes back clear and you are free soon. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: one4all and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HIDE WITH ME!!! MY DORM IS OPEN TO YA!
Awwww ur too sweet my Hunny Bunny!! :happy: :heart:
No im sure it's fine we are concerned with

Well I hope he comes back clear and has swerved this awful virus, I hope your OK and finding plenty to do at home, I will hold my hands up, it did make me giggle, your hubby is suspected of contracting the virus and you are quarantined, lol. hope everything comes back clear and you are free soon. :heart:
I know! How horrible! Speaking of "hands up," I haven't even gotten a chance to get my nails done before my shut-in! :haha: :ehh:
*face palm*
I didn't expect to die from this. But, with enough diazepam it should be easy to get through for me.
I just have to way in front of my medical center, that doesn't have a handle in the door, have a lick and enjoy my travel to the unknown.
Sorry but that made me laugh!..smh..I can send u to my husband's hosp! They have a few cases there..smh.

I did see videos in China of 3 ppl diagnosed with Corona virus at hosp, walking into hosp elevator, n spitting on door n buttons to spread it..I couldn't believe it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Abaigh, epic and Shakespear's Brother
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Awwww ur too sweet my Hunny Bunny!! :happy: :heart:

I know! How horrible! Speaking of "hands up," I haven't even gotten a chance to get my nails done before my shut-in! :haha: :ehh:
*face palm*

Never mind, health is more important hopefully it will be fine and you will be free soon, here in the UK I was watching breakfast TV and a clip of a US health professional was played saying it's very important you don't touch your face or mouth this will spread the decease to others and the next thing she put her finger in her mouth to wet her finger to turn the page, :smiling: trouble is there is no way you can stop touching your face, you do it without thinking.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm jumping out of this thread as i feel i'm derailing it from the OP, by posting stupid comments.

@Lostandfound7 I sincerely hope all goes well with you, your family, your husband and community!
Oh plz! Not at all honey!! Ty:heart:
Never mind, health is more important hopefully it will be fine and you will be free soon, here in the UK I was watching breakfast TV and a clip of a US health professional was played saying it's very important you don't touch your face or mouth this will spread the decease to others and the next thing she put her finger in her mouth to wet her finger to turn the page, :smiling: trouble is there is no way you can stop touching your face, you do it without thinking.
Wow! How ironic of her!

The funny thing is, I guess cuz I'm into skin care n makeup, I rarely touch my face, unless im doing makeup or skin care routine..I'm kind of a germaphobe too so..
It's about time , I wouldn't let you out of the house as it is , psycho ! :blarg: :haha:

Hope you're doing okay . It's not really that deadly , just a big hype . Take it easy :heart:
Yes, my Quarky..I'm that sweet psycho... Nothing wrong with a lil bit of kindness mixed with a lil bit of mean..ahhh the perfect blend..:happy: :devil:
ops you working on your phd and suicidal? how do you do it? very impressive! best wishes to you and your husband.
My school work is actually a great distraction from my BS ..or another for of ctb :ehh: :haha: ...My mind is too scrambled half the time to even focus on my life..
Ty for the best wishes my love:heart:
Even though you are one of my favorite posters, no hug reactions from me until this issue gets resolved, :P.
That warmed my heart:happy:..Ty my love:heart:..All is well..just waiting to hear results ...
Hope your both fine there are lots of people who have caught the virus and recovered quickly there has been two deaths in the UK but they were in the late 70's and 80's with other underlining health problems.

You must be so worried but hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

Best wishes Geo

Hope your both fine there are lots of people who have caught the virus and recovered quickly there has been two deaths in the UK but they were in the late 70's and 80's with other underlining health problems.

You must be so worried but hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

Best wishes Geo
Ty my fave smiley face.. :heart: ..I'm not too worried..Husband had a few symptoms this morn n maybe getting tested today..I'm sure he will b ok..will keep u posted love..

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all, Brackenshire and Jumper Geo
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I am on the Emergency Response Team for New York and helped write the Coronavirus protocol. PM me if you need me. I'm currently on call since they declared a state of emergency.
Wow thats awesome that ur doing that, Mama!... U have ur hands full!.

Ty so much, beautiful:heart: ..
Hopefully your husband hasn't been infected because I'm sure being quarantined is a horrible thing to experience. I hope you guys are going to be okay after all of this is over. I imagine that most people probably will be, since the virus probably isn't as bad as it seems. It might spread fast, but for most of us, we will probably discover that its bark is worse than its bite.
Ty sweetie.. all we can do is wait n see...it's one thing if ur staying home cuz u want to, but being forced to stay home is gonna really suck in a few days...

I won't complain tho. ppl r dying from this, so y am i bitching about staying home.. ... :aw:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Everything mutates , the question is to what extent . For example many mutations are "silent" and do not alter the protein's amino acid sequence. In fact regarding SARS-2 (which is the corona):

naHvox9zEG9nnBHQrOXzeMFYwvuMYQe2Lz6ho9fhPdee_xsE5E3qg4I2H-AkRrtV-IP-MgFqAttU40CnmJFW40haWenSS3V293BQlIemEXUCwPnH1LREBZ9qB_GpLaO5yPm4zxuJ

SARS-CoV-2 time tree phylogeny. Colours indicate geographic location of sample. Date of sampling is shown below the tree.

The idea that viruses mutate , although factually true , is fearmongering , as researchers noted :

TLDR: Viral mutation should not worry you .

Well i wasn't trying to spread fear or misinformation about this. I will let you crunch the numbers :blarg:
All i was basically saying is this virus can be deadly. Within in the group it effects the most. Which seems to be the elderly and people with health issues.

Am i back in the will????? :halo:
Oh plz! Not at all honey!! Ty

Thanks.. just seemed i may have been distracting people from you and your husbands situation.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Lostandfound7
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Am i back in the will????? :halo:
Say again "deadly" while asking to re-enter the will? :haha:
No mutations -- no inheritance ! Nothing will come out of nothing.

I will however be leaving you some "FAQ dumps" .. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Say again "deadly" while asking to re-enter the will? :haha:
No mutations -- no inheritance ! Nothing will come out of nothing.

I will however be leaving you some "FAQ dumps" .. :blarg:

You again have made my day! :pfff:
Okok... no more "D" word in this thread. I guess that does come off as insensitive and not very positive thinking.

Hmmm i will invest in a litter box and cat litter.. for those dumps. :sunglasses:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Lostandfound7 and Quarky00
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey my love..So we r home. Husband still has shortness of breath ( been using his asthma pump but not doing too much, of course), chest tightness, n diarrhea started up again yest..no bueno

We called our local hosp yest so he could get tested but they said they have no tests n he shouldn't come in..lol..

They set up a drive thru testing site in my county but u have to make an appt n for now it's only for THOSE residents there since they have the highest count in the nation..maybe by next wk it will open up for others..it's really cool too. U just drive up, windows closed til u get into car-wash type thingy. Once u get in, haz-mat wearing medics come over to ur car, n swab u thru window..

But I'm good. No symptoms.

Also, found out this morn that THREE pediatricians on his floor have tested positive for virus, in addition to the other "staff member" last wk..

Hope everyone is being safe n careful..

R u ok?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, epic, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Hey my love..So we r home. Husband still has shortness of breath ( been using his asthma pump but not doing too much, of course), chest tightness, n diarrhea started up again yest..no bueno

We called our local hosp yest so he could get tested but they said they have no tests n he shouldn't come in..lol..

They set up a drive thru testing site in my county but u have to make an appt n for now it's only for THOSE residents there since they have the highest count in the nation..maybe by next wk it will open up for others..it's really cool too. U just drive up, windows closed til u get into car-wash type thingy. Once u get in, haz-mat wearing medics come over to ur car, n swab u thru window..

But I'm good. No symptoms.

Also, found out this morn that THREE pediatricians on his floor have tested positive for virus, in addition to the other "staff member" last wk..

Hope everyone is being safe n careful..

R u ok?
Stay Safe @Lostandfound7 .

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@Lostandfound7 - good luck to you and yours as you hunker down.

• Love
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Ty my love..Plz take care of yourself also! :heart: Hopefully it doesn't get TOO much worse, before it gets betta..

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
How is your husband doing @Lostandfound7 ? Any update on his test?

• Love
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
How is your husband doing @Lostandfound7 ? Any update on his test?
Hey honey..his symptoms subsided, thank God..we tried to get him tested at the local hospital last wk, but they told us not to come in cuz they had no tests..lol..that was before it got this crazy..

He went back to work yest cuz they have a test site there now but still hasn't been able to get tested yet..idk what's going on..

But he's good n coughing subsided, along with the shortness of breath..nothing has gotten worse..N I'm totally fine..

Ty so much for asking.. :heart:

Is everything OK on ur side?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, one4all, highlyvolatile and 3 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
But he's good n coughing subsided, along with the shortness of breath..nothing has gotten worse..N I'm totally fine..

Great!
He went back to work yest cuz they have a test site there now but still hasn't been able to get tested yet..idk what's going on..
With all that is going on,It must be crazy hectic for you and your husband. I hope this time will pass soon.
The madness has not reached my town yet, but it can anytime. I will have to be extra careful because of my pre-existing health conditions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, highlyvolatile, Quarky00 and 1 other person
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Do you know what does it for me, its the really depressed Bart Simpson, honest every time he posts I read it in a really sad way, lol
I do the exact same thing. I read it in a depressive voice too . But at the same time I get like a sincere and good vibe from it. Strange...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo, highlyvolatile and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
The madness has not reached my town yet, but it can anytime. I will have to be extra careful because of my pre-existing health conditions.
Yes it's sort of crazy over here..

Plz make sure u have all the necessities (food, meds), just in case. Hopefully, they will gain some control over this before it gets to u...

Will b checking on u :heart:
I do the exact same thing. I read it in a depressive voice too .
Yes, me too! :pfff:

Reactions: epic and Jumper Geo