• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Queenh666

Queenh666

Aug 29, 2018
I would like your opinions and input so I can work out the technical stuff. I've decided on partial / short hanging. I have an idea to use an extension cord first, as it has the big bulky wall plug-in piece on both ends, so I can tie that around my neck (I would tie this in a slipknot I believe?) and have that bulky piece positioned on my carotid. I would tie the extension cord to something sturdy and put it over the door before closing it to secure it . Then I was thinking of using one of my resistance bands to go around my neck as well, but over the extension cord and the bulky piece, so it holds it there and almost applies more pressure to the carotid and hang that off of the doorknob . Before hand I will end up having a mix of Subutex and Mexis just to make me a little drowsy which in turn might help me lose consciousness a little sooner than if not doing so. I'm in no rush, I am patient because I'd rather go about it the right way rather than the wrong way and end up with very undesirable consequences Am I thinking all of these steps through in the right sense?

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I think you're over complicating it. I think a ligature that is a bit more flexible than electric cord would work better. If you cut off circulation, you will feel yourself losing consciousness quick enough (within seconds).

The trick is not to take more medication, or to add more to it. The main thing (which is where I failed...) is to not back out.

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
This thread covers things in quite a bit of detail: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/