L

littlemushroom

May 17, 2021
Have quetiapine, fluoxetine, propranolol and lorazepam. Can't physically speak anymore, can barely move. Want it to be all over. At least the sense that it could be, just need my dad to leave my room for 5 minutes so I can. Wish me luck, everyone

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sugarh1gh, pthnrdnojvsc, LittleJem and 1 other person
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Don't do that. The probability that you will die is close to zero and you probably end up in hospital psych ward

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, LittleJem, jar-baby and 1 other person
L

littlemushroom

May 17, 2021
Then what do I do? I want it all to stop so badly.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Have quetiapine, fluoxetine, propranolol and lorazepam. Can't physically speak anymore, can barely move. Want it to be all over. At least the sense that it could be, just need my dad to leave my room for 5 minutes so I can. Wish me luck, everyone
It's horrible what you are going through. Nobody can understand how bad extreme pain and extreme torture can get and how it can happen to anyone

If these morons would realize that even if they had 1% chance of 1/1000th the pain they would kill themselves today.

It's beyond evil these monsters have stolen everyone's right to escape excruciating pain and extreme torture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leiden and AdamOndiAhman
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I don't know if you have done it, but I hope you didn't suffer. I wish you good luck, peace, and freedom.

L

littlemushroom

May 17, 2021
Then what do I do? I want it all to stop so badly
I don't know if you have done it, but I hope you didn't suffer. I wish you good luck, peace, and freedom.
thank you, that is very kind. unfortunately, I am still very much here

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarh1gh