• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Yeah, I get very similar thoughts, just with the guy who's been hot and cold with me, a freaking ghost. He's super nice, then he just disappears. Why is he hurting me like that? Why not just say he's not interested?! So yeah, I'd want some explanations, too.

I'm sorry for what you went through. Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I mean I keep thinking because I plan on ctb anyway it's something I would do right before I ctb. But then I think what if I then don't have the courage to ctb and I get myself into bother for banging on someone's door uninvited. I do think I'm quite right though because of what happened. But it's one of these things I'm scared to do it because of further social consequences.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I understand. I have the same social/bothering/I'm an inconvenience anxiety. It's horrible. It's consuming. Is there a way to use the anger you're feeling to push yourself forward?

Whether you ctb or not, it would probably do you a great deal of good to get the answers you seek/stand up for yourself. I know, easier said than done. I, personally, can stand up for others, but when it comes to myself I'm such a pushover.

I hope you're able to get the closure you need and deserve, whether you go through with it or not. ♡

Reactions: Sherri