• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Once you've decided on your method, will you set a date or leave it until the impulse overtakes you?

I've decided if I cbt it'll be via inert gas, but I'm worried to buy all the kit and teach myself how to do it, as I've had such overwhelming urges this year I would have done it by now given the means. The next day or even a few hours later the impulse subsided.

I want to cbt but I'm still here as i'm an only child and my death will completely destroy my mother. So I need to make sure I can absolutely by no means hang on any longer. at the same time I think I'll feel an increased sense of peace having everything set up and ready to go.

Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this!

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
In my previous attempt, setting a date helped me know when it was time to get into the zone

I tried partial - but I failed severally
But I was in the zone and I was not going to stop till I succeed until I got caught

Now
I'm realizing that impulse might b okay cause of opportunity
So once I'm done with my research for full - imma pick a period of time and once I have opportunity I'm out

So both
As long as it gives me the chance I need to catch the bus

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Ive set dates to be able to purchase stuff... But it was only then i realized, i had not thought about everything... Now im so scared and feel unprepared but am thinking that impulse will be my only possibility, because im a wreck, and master in avoiding problems.... and I dont know what else will be different then.
But i guess our situations are completely different... I feel like im overdue...

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
ill do it more on impluse or when theres no other option. setting a date would only hinder my chances because of my EF difficulties. idk why but having a long term goal in my head would just make me resistant to it, so i have to work around that.