• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I noticed a lot of people are here partly or wholly because of some kind of loneliness. This thread is for creating your own imaginary life partner. Use this template and feel free to make complementary drawings if you're artistically inclined.

Your imaginary partner's:
1. Gender identity.
2. Body shape.
3. Personality (use the big five or something).
4. Occupation.
5. Education.
6. Hobbies.
7. Speech patterns.
8. Gait.
9. Fashion sense.
10. Political views.
11. Religious views.
12. Philosophical views.
13. Height.
14. Diet.
15. Sexual preferences.
16. Social life.
17. Family life.
18. Sense of humor.
19. Criminal history.
20. Medical history.
21. Pets.
22. Plants.
23. Favorite date locations.
24. Favorite date activities.
25. Eventual personality disorders.
26. Music taste.
27. Artistic sensibilities.
28. Immune system.
29. Energy levels.
30. Feelings toward you.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Just a quick question. How is this nsfw? Its basically a more detailed version of a character template for writers. (at least more detailed then the ones I typically use)

Reactions: Brink
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Just a quick question. How is this nsfw? Its basically a more detailed version of a character template for writers. (at least more detailed then the ones I typically use)
Details, details... It's just in case someone goes off the rails with one of the more intimate categories.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Just kidding. Sort of. Anyway I can see why you'd need the NSFW tag though I think the Games tag works just as fine. We're all adults here right?

1. Gender identity: Cis female
2. Body shape: Somewhere between not-malnourished and no more overweight than I am (I'm pretty overweight so that leaves it fairly open). Basically I'm fine with thin/average-chubby builds. I guess there's other specifics like if they match certain people or characters I already like then that helps too.
3. Personality (use the big five or something): Openness: They don't have to be too open though I would hope they're at least very open with me so that I can be free to be open too.
Conscientious: Yes I'd want them to be very conscientious of my habits so they can accommodate or manage them as they see fit.
Extraversion: I probably want less of this but around friends or me it's fine to have.
Agreeableness: Hopefully they're agreeable for most things I do but I don't want to walk all over them I want to be called out too
Neuroticism: Maybe just a little neurotic, not to the extent that I am though.
4. Occupation: Something super well-paying so that I don't have to do any work at all and can call them a sugar mommy whatever makes them happy.
5. Education: whatever gets them the job they always wanted, probably a bachelors' or AA degree at least
6. Hobbies: similar ones to mine like marathoning shows, playing games, using the internet, going out only for the sake of hanging out...etc.
7. Speech patterns: uhhh, as long as anyone can understand them I guess. I'm also really attracted to a certain vibrating sort of frequency that's not too high but also not deep either. Lucina's voice is actually perfect for me though slightly higher than that works too.
8. Gait: idk not like a complete slob I guess but who am I to judge
9. Fashion sense: mostly casual and not too obsessed about it
10. Political views: moderate like me but in the exact same way on most issues
11. Religious views: they can be religious but not overly so. I'm not comfortable with outright atheism that's why I'm an agnostic so I guess a similar level of agnosticism to me would be perfect
12. Philosophical views: ones founded by the very same shows I grew up with. Being able to laugh at anything in the world, etc.
13. Height: generally taller than 5'8" and up to my height so that it would be easier for me to look them in the eyes for a long amount of time because I'm 6'0.
14. Diet: eats whatever I like to eat or if they don't then as long as they don't eat anything that disgusts me.
15. Sexual preferences: First they'd have to be able to accept my ugly body and tiny wiener but beyond that I'm down to try almost anything in return that doesn't involve anything too repulsive or physically painful. Hopefully she'd be fine with my own kinks.
16. Social life: maybe just a few close friends that don't hate me I don't know if I'd want them to be able to get along too well with my own friends.
17. Family life: actually I'd prefer if they weren't too close to their parents because I always get stressed out around other people's parents.
18. Sense of humor: there are very few kinds of jokes I don't laugh at so I guess a similar sense of humor to that, just being able to laugh at practically anything
19. Criminal history: uhhh hopefully none
20. Medical history: I guess normal?
21. Pets: nothing too high maintenance and they'd have to like me too. I'm allergic to cats but I still love them and I could learn to live with them.
22. Plants: as long as they don't overrun the house or attract insects
23. Favorite date locations: milk tea shops, movie theaters, the couch, scenic views, and restaurants.
24. Favorite date activities: besides the physical stuff, there's getting to know each other, telling stories or anecdotes, talking about what we're excited or scared for in the future, sharing funny things we saw on our phones, etc.
25. Eventual personality disorders: um hopefully none.
26. Music taste: hopefully whatever they like they can also like video game music because that's almost exclusively what I listen to. I mostly like classical and metal type sounds so that would be a start.
27. Artistic sensibilities: I would want them to be very artistic like if they're good at drawing or playing an instrument that would be the best because then I have even more aspects of them to admire. Hopefully they also like the same things I do for the same reasons
28. Immune system: healthy, why would I want anything else?
29. Energy levels: can hype me up when I need to be hyped but won't go crazy if I'm ever too tired to match that
30. Feelings toward you: Obviously I want them to love me back as much as I love them. As you can see from these conditions though, that might be impossible...

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
We're all adults here right?
50 cent laughing GIF

Just kidding. Sort of. Anyway I can see why you'd need the NSFW tag though I think the Games tag works just as fine. We're all adults here right?

1. Gender identity: Cis female
2. Body shape: Somewhere between not-malnourished and no more overweight than I am (I'm pretty overweight so that leaves it fairly open). Basically I'm fine with thin/average-chubby builds. I guess there's other specifics like if they match certain people or characters I already like then that helps too.
3. Personality (use the big five or something): Openness: They don't have to be too open though I would hope they're at least very open with me so that I can be free to be open too.
Conscientious: Yes I'd want them to be very conscientious of my habits so they can accommodate or manage them as they see fit.
Extraversion: I probably want less of this but around friends or me it's fine to have.
Agreeableness: Hopefully they're agreeable for most things I do but I don't want to walk all over them I want to be called out too
Neuroticism: Maybe just a little neurotic, not to the extent that I am though.
4. Occupation: Something super well-paying so that I don't have to do any work at all and can call them a sugar mommy whatever makes them happy.
5. Education: whatever gets them the job they always wanted, probably a bachelors' or AA degree at least
6. Hobbies: similar ones to mine like marathoning shows, playing games, using the internet, going out only for the sake of hanging out...etc.
7. Speech patterns: uhhh, as long as anyone can understand them I guess. I'm also really attracted to a certain vibrating sort of frequency that's not too high but also not deep either. Lucina's voice is actually perfect for me though slightly higher than that works too.
8. Gait: idk not like a complete slob I guess but who am I to judge
9. Fashion sense: mostly casual and not too obsessed about it
10. Political views: moderate like me but in the exact same way on most issues
11. Religious views: they can be religious but not overly so. I'm not comfortable with outright atheism that's why I'm an agnostic so I guess a similar level of agnosticism to me would be perfect
12. Philosophical views: ones founded by the very same shows I grew up with. Being able to laugh at anything in the world, etc.
13. Height: generally taller than 5'8" and up to my height so that it would be easier for me to look them in the eyes for a long amount of time because I'm 6'0.
14. Diet: eats whatever I like to eat or if they don't then as long as they don't eat anything that disgusts me.
15. Sexual preferences: First they'd have to be able to accept my ugly body and tiny wiener but beyond that I'm down to try almost anything in return that doesn't involve anything too repulsive or physically painful. Hopefully she'd be fine with my own kinks.
16. Social life: maybe just a few close friends that don't hate me I don't know if I'd want them to be able to get along too well with my own friends.
17. Family life: actually I'd prefer if they weren't too close to their parents because I always get stressed out around other people's parents.
18. Sense of humor: there are very few kinds of jokes I don't laugh at so I guess a similar sense of humor to that, just being able to laugh at practically anything
19. Criminal history: uhhh hopefully none
20. Medical history: I guess normal?
21. Pets: nothing too high maintenance and they'd have to like me too. I'm allergic to cats but I still love them and I could learn to live with them.
22. Plants: as long as they don't overrun the house or attract insects
23. Favorite date locations: milk tea shops, movie theaters, the couch, scenic views, and restaurants.
24. Favorite date activities: besides the physical stuff, there's getting to know each other, telling stories or anecdotes, talking about what we're excited or scared for in the future, sharing funny things we saw on our phones, etc.
25. Eventual personality disorders: um hopefully none.
26. Music taste: hopefully whatever they like they can also like video game music because that's almost exclusively what I listen to. I mostly like classical and metal type sounds so that would be a start.
27. Artistic sensibilities: I would want them to be very artistic like if they're good at drawing or playing an instrument that would be the best because then I have even more aspects of them to admire. Hopefully they also like the same things I do for the same reasons
28. Immune system: healthy, why would I want anything else?
29. Energy levels: can hype me up when I need to be hyped but won't go crazy if I'm ever too tired to match that
30. Feelings toward you: Obviously I want them to love me back as much as I love them. As you can see from these conditions though, that might be impossible...
Thanks for answering. If I was a pro-lifer I guess I'd say she's "out there".

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Are we talking about imaginary within the bounds of possibility for such images to have a real-life counterpart, or imaginary for as much as imagination allows?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Are we talking about imaginary within the bounds of possibility for such images to have a real-life counterpart, or imaginary for as much as imagination allows?
Both are fine.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I noticed a lot of people are here partly or wholly because of some kind of loneliness. This thread is for creating your own imaginary life partner. Use this template and feel free to make complementary drawings if you're artistically inclined.

1. Gender identity.
2. Body shape.
3. Personality (use the big five or something).
4. Occupation.
5. Education.
6. Hobbies.
7. Speech patterns.
8. Gait.
9. Fashion sense.
10. Political views.
11. Religious views.
12. Philosophical views.
13. Height.
14. Diet.
15. Sexual preferences.
16. Social life.
17. Family life.
18. Sense of humor.
19. Criminal history.
20. Medical history.
21. Pets.
22. Plants.
23. Favorite date locations.
24. Favorite date activities.
25. Eventual personality disorders.
26. Music taste.
27. Artistic sensibilities.
28. Immune system.
29. Energy levels.
30. Feelings toward you.

if I had the energy to respond to this post, I'd use it for CTB

I suffer from maladaptative daydreaming and I often daydream about living in the Victorian era. Being a 14 yo poor, intelligent, attractive teen maid employed by a 21yo rich British inventor pursuing his studies alone in London. My daydreams are about the forbidden sexual tension, friendship and alchemy between us (not very original I know).

idk if it's related to your post, it's a bit random but it's the world I escape to almost everyday and being there gives me real feelings of joy and excitement :'3

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I suffer from maladaptative daydreaming and I often daydream about living in the Victorian era. Being a 14 yo poor, intelligent, attractive teen maid employed by a 21yo rich British inventor pursuing his studies alone in London. My daydreams are about the forbidden sexual tension, friendship and alchemy between us (not very original I know).
Comfy fantasy. Victorian maid uniforms are lovely.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
and she has unusually big boobs too (which contributes to making the relationship with Will even more awkward). And she is a great cook.

it's my world so there are no rules :p
Does he invent the time machine and you two go exploring the future together?

Reactions: aneurysm
Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
if I had the energy to respond to this post, I'd use it for CTB

idk if it's related to your post, it's a bit random but it's the world I escape to almost everyday and being there gives me real feelings of joy and excitement :'3
23ea821321488c498b37194bca61f50f.jpg
Like this?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Had to censor some suff, but anyway, this is what a fictive in my head looks like:
*wanna mention that she is even more real than me, who's typing this, as i have fewer memoris, as alter she can impesonate me and do what she wants with the body
1. Female
2. sexy, fitness fit, not so tall, dark hair most of the time
3. likes to party, aggresive, dangerous, sensitive, pervert :)
5. don't know, she is good with numbers
6. fintes, party, sex, joke about sex, driving very very fast, music, talking
7. arogant and care giving at the same time
8. elegant
9. fashion - sporty
10. Political views - big joke on that :),
12. Philosophical views. - she can destoy the entire world we live in, and she is not doing it yet, cause she is simply that cool.
13. Height.- not so tall, 165 something...
14. Diet. - cofee, coke, hard drugs, alcohol, but never saw her smoking...:)
15. Sexual preferences.-any, too many, extremely good in bed, extemely attactive
18. Sense of humor. - lots of humor, she is addictive
19. Criminal history. - tone of criminal hirstory, even in this "real" world, i mean really, really alot...oh, that used to be a hobby when she's mad at stupid people from the stupid sociaty.
21. Pets. - none
25. Eventual personality disorders. - alter in a did/osdd system, she is psycho for sure :), i'm too :)
26. Music taste. - loud
28. Immune system. - she can take lots of alcohol and drugs
29. Energy levels. - unlimited
30. Feelings toward you. - she loves me, she is a real friend, very protective,

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Right, should post mine.

1. Female.
2. Pear.
3. Machiavellian, introverted but without social anxiety, moderate neuroticism, low agreeableness but loosens up with me, high openness.
4. Zero fucks given.
5. Zero fucks given.
6. Gym (not over-doing it or wearing revealing clothing in mixed gyms), weapons, reading, music, etc.
7. One or two cute and unique speech quirks, dead-pan tone of voice but high pitched.
8. Fast and determined.
9. Finds comfortable and stylish choices on her own, no trend following or drone-like behavior.
10. Zero fucks given.
11. No dogmatic stuff or following mainstream religions, has good reason for eventual beliefs.
12. Hard determinism and negative utilitarianism but understands that it doesn't matter.
13. Around 170cm.
14. Healthy, low calorie, high protein, high micros.
15. Hetero, sub, 100% monogamous, virgin.
16. Zero fucks given.
17. Zero fucks given.
18. Dark, sarcastic, extreme.
19. Physical assault, threat and blackmail but never got caught.
20. Some fractures as a kid, otherwise flawless.
21. No pets or maybe a cat.
22. Zero fucks given.
23. Forests/lakes or other natural scenery.
24. Picnics, grilling, cooming.
25. Not too much cluster B or C, pls.
26. Likes a variety of music, including metal.
27. Hates museums and concerts, would never go to one.
28. Flawless.
29. Slightly higher than mine.
30. Reciprocal in the way that we don't care about any other people than each other and ourselves.

Jeannine

Jeannine

Dec 16, 2019
Oh this seems heaps fun! I love daydreaming about silly scenarios, so, yeah! Here goes!

1. Gender identity. Biological male
2. Body shape. Lean to Fit
3. Personality (use the big five or something). Lawful, funny, masculine, assertive, perhaps secretly sensitive. The kind that'll open up to the one he loves
4. Occupation. IDK town sheriff or something silly like that. detective or agent or something of that sort. professor maybe
5. Education. idk decently intelligent
6. Hobbies. idk fun dude-ish stuff, hunting all that
7. Speech patterns. some sort of outback souther or australian draaaawl
8. Gait. assertive
9. Fashion sense. casual, unbuttoned flannel with a shirt or something of that like aha
10. Political views. dont matter to me, as long as its not a far left liberal. centrist and whatever sort of right wing is cool bc im quite conservative
11. Religious views. catholic, agnostic is ok too as long as they accompany me to church n support me etc
12. Philosophical views. just be nice, you know?
13. Height. 6ft bc i like height differences
14. Diet. healthy
15. Sexual preferences. the dominant one bc im not haha
16. Social life. good few friends
17. Family life. tight knit
18. Sense of humor. dont matter as long as they make me laugh aha
19. Criminal history. nothing major that'll break the law on purpose maybe for stuff like driving with an unrenewed licence. or like straight up shooting a guy as long as its like justified
20. Medical history. idk healthy would be good but id take care of him
21. Pets. ooh him and i would totes get some together
22. Plants. same with the pets!
23. Favorite date locations. somewhere with nature or the beach
24. Favorite date activities. drivin round open skies for hours or like a theme park or watching the stars or having a picnic or picking flowers n all that
25. Eventual personality disorders. whatever i can help them pull through with
26. Music taste. anything but rap noah fence
27. Artistic sensibilities. just hope he likes my drawings :)
28. Immune system. hopefully good i dont want him to die or something
29. Energy levels.hoprfully good
30. Feelings toward you. love and loyalty

Last edited:
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
1. Female
2. Skinny
3. Kind and considerate, mostly reserved from the world but able to articulate her feelings when she feels necessary
4. Any job
5. Doesn't matter tbh
6. Painting
7. Maybe more confident speaking than me
8. Don't know
9. Nothing fancy
10. Fairly left wing
11. Anything that acknowledges the inherent suffering of life
12. Same as above
13. 5'7 and below
14. Fast food because I can't cook
15. Nothing special, the love is more important
16. Has a female best-friend
17. Not too involved with her family
18. Mostly the same as mine
19. None lol
20. Abortions because she doesn't want kids
21. A couple of dogs
22. Not sure
23. Any and everywhere
24. Talking
25. Idk
26. Old school rap like Ruth from Ozark
27. Very open minded
28. High I guess
29. Low just like mine
30. Doesn't hate me as much as she does everyone else

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
As long as they are open-minded and logical, everything else doesn't matter to me. I never think about anything of the post lol, I'm basic.
Same. Most of those questions I never even thought about. All of my exes have been completely different in looks (for example) and sometimes also varying in character traits.
The only thing I persistently wanted was somebody to be empathic and kind and to understand me. As a bonus I always valued humor and being more laid-back/calm like me.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
As long as they are open-minded and logical, everything else doesn't matter to me. I never think about anything of the post lol, I'm basic.
That is one short list, for sure.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
DeadButDreaming

DeadButDreaming

Specialist
Jun 16, 2020
I'm usually most attracted to brunettes with brown eyes, such as Lily James, Victoria Justice, and Olympia Valance. However, the last girl I fell for had these beautiful, big, green eyes.

As far as personality goes, intelligent, affectionate, nurturing, and passionate.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I don't really have much of an opinion on most of the listed criteria. Truthfully, I really have no idea what it is I'm looking for. Everything about me seems to utterly disallow the possibility of a relationship; even a fantastical one. I mean, yeah, someone who's kind, compassionate and intelligent would be great, but, I have to ask myself, am I really any of those things? It's not fair to want in others what I wouldn't be able to provide in return. A dream girlfriend is just that; a dream. It's not real and, more often than not, it's not human. What I mean by that, is this attributing of qualities to something that no actual person could ever hope to meet. But, as much as people have their flaws, they also have their positive qualities too.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. All I want is to meet someone where there'd be a high certainty of deep, intimate understanding between both I and them. Ideally, a girl whom I'd find mentally/emotionally/physically attractive in equal measure. And, on top of this, that I could also somehow add to the richness of their life by their knowing me, instead of taking away from it as I most assuredly would. To know that, after however much time that might pass, we won't come to dislike each other, or how that they won't come to regret their ever meeting me and then wish to abandon me for something better. So yeah, I don't know. The bottom line is, is that's just not possible. I'm not a great enough person to prevent that from happening, even in my dreams. It seems all I really want is a doll or robot, at least based on what I've described so far. They'll never hate me and they'll never leave me and they can be anything I want them to be. It's a thing I've come to now rue constantly, but I simply wasn't designed for human relationships. I just wasn't.

This is just a separate section to mention a few of the random self-indulgent criteria I have, that I'm otherwise too embarrassed to list in the open. I'd prefer a girl who didn't smoke, or drink, or do drugs. I'd also prefer that she wasn't covered in tattoos and stuff. I'd also prefer if she were shorter than me (or at the most equal height), since I'd only feel awkward if it were the other way around. I'd also prefer a girl who was in shape/healthy and maybe even a little toned/muscular, with abs and small biceps and stuff. Personality-wise, I'd prefer if we were on the same page on a lot of stuff like efilism/antinatalism, or global politics, or just random things of that nature in general. However, I'd also like her to tell me when I'm being an asshole, or when I'm flat-out wrong/pigheaded, or to just help and try make me a better person overall. I wouldn't expect her to baby me or make it her responsibility to fix me, nor would I want her to take on that role. Still, I'd like to think that she could show me some comfort and care when I really need it, just like how I would try and do the same for her.

Most of all, I'd want her to be merciful and kind. The sort of person who would go out of her way to help a complete stranger and not expect a thing in return. The sort of person who could bring out the best in me and make me want to be that kind of person too. I want someone who, despite their flaws or what they might have been through, still knows how to be warm and gentle. Someone who still has faith in the good of other people. I want them to be better than what I am. Better than who I've now resigned myself to be; a bitter and grouchy hermit. Perhaps in the hopes I might experience a personal resurrection of my own and learn to finally find the joy that might exist in this life through them, their example and their love.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
How about Ava from Ex Machina - and yes, I mean the robot :) Love how she manipulates the two leads in order to survive.
View attachment 61869
Nothing wrong with a robot partner, I'm counting the days because it's sure as hell the only way I will ever meet someone. I draw the line at cylons however.

Reactions: Imaginos

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
@Imaginos
It's not fair to want in others what I wouldn't be able to provide in return.
The exchange doesn't have to involve the same currency. Prostitution is a good example.

All I want is to meet someone where there'd be a high certainty of deep, intimate understanding between both I and them. Ideally, a girl whom I'd find mentally/emotionally/physically attractive in equal measure. And, on top of this, that I could also somehow add to the richness of their life by their knowing me, instead of taking away from it as I most assuredly would.
I don't think there can be understanding any more intimate than between the parts of one self. Such relationship is also more mutually beneficial than relationships with any "real" person, which makes it the most reliable. You're enriching your life by investing on your characters, and they have the same incentive to invest in you.

However, I'd also like her to tell me when I'm being an asshole, or when I'm flat-out wrong/pigheaded, or to just help and try make me a better person overall. I wouldn't expect her to baby me or make it her responsibility to fix me, nor would I want her to take on that role. Still, I'd like to think that she could show me some comfort and care when I really need it, just like how I would try and do the same for her.
This is exactly where the imaginary partner can help. To monitor the mental processes and give alerts when things get out of hand.

Reactions: yive
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
This is exactly where the imaginary partner can help. To monitor the mental processes and give alerts when things get out of hand.

Yeah. The thing is though, that I don't really have the imaginative capacity to create a tulpa. Plus, I'm not really sure if I'd ever even want to, assuming I could. One who chooses to do so is basically inducing a form of mild schizophrenia in themselves which, if you ask me, sounds pretty unwise and dangerous. In my case, I was only posting to indicate what it is I'd desire most out of a possible relationship, whether it be real or imagined. At the end of the day however, both are beyond my reach and, far more importantly, both would only be a form of self-harm turning out to be far more trouble than they're worth to bother with. Either way, thinking or focusing on a dream partner, or by extension one's absence of companionship, can only ever be a source of pain, so I'd say the best approach is to simply do everything possible not to think about it. Or as much as can be achieved in that regard, anyway.

Reactions: 262653