• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Let's go

1. Female
2. Body type: curvy, athletic.
3. Personality: easily provoked
4. Occupation: pro babe
5. Education: yes
6. Hobbies: MMA, boxing, cuddling.
7. Speech patterns: minor lisp
8. Gait: feminine
9. Fashion sense: sporty, racey
10. Political views: none
11. Religious views: IMHOTEP!!!
12. Philosophical views: hmmm
13. Height: 5ft 6"
14. Diet: Scottish
15. Sexual preferences: me
16. Social life: quiet
17. Family life: happy
18. Sense of humour: dark
19. Criminal history: extensive
20. Medical history: perfection
21. Pets: a jaguar and a goat
22. Plants: none
23. Favorite date locations: home
24. Favorite date activities: messing about on the sofa.
25. Eventual personality disorders: vast
26. Music taste: 90s rave music
27. Artistic sensibilities: strong women
28. Immune system: unmatched
29. Energy levels: super saiyan
30. Feelings toward you: murderously protective.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Let's go

1. Female
2. Body type: curvy, athletic.
3. Personality: easily provoked
4. Occupation: pro babe
5. Education: yes
6. Hobbies: MMA, boxing, cuddling.
7. Speech patterns: minor lisp
8. Gait: feminine
9. Fashion sense: sporty, racey
10. Political views: none
11. Religious views: IMHOTEP!!!
12. Philosophical views: hmmm
13. Height: 5ft 6"
14. Diet: Scottish
15. Sexual preferences: me
16. Social life: quiet
17. Family life: happy
18. Sense of humour: dark
19. Criminal history: extensive
20. Medical history: perfection
21. Pets: a jaguar and a goat
22. Plants: none
23. Favorite date locations: home
24. Favorite date activities: messing about on the sofa.
25. Eventual personality disorders: vast
26. Music taste: 90s rave music
27. Artistic sensibilities: strong women
28. Immune system: unmatched
29. Energy levels: super saiyan
30. Feelings toward you: murderously protective.
That's a really good one.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
1. Female
2. Not fat, don't really care other than that.
3. Loyal, honest, intelligent, family oriented, kind
4. Don't care
5. Don't care
6. Gym (be gym bros or something), video games, reading, art
7. Don't care
8. Don't care
9. Don't care
10. Doesn't matter as long as she doesn't complain about my political views. She can disagree with them but I don't want her to be angry about them.
11. Don't care
12. Don't care
13. Same height (5"8) or slightly taller or shorter
14. Don't care
15. Don't care
16. Active with friends who don't think I'm a complete weirdo and maybe a separate group of friends who think I'm a weirdo ("You could have anyone in the state, why him?")
17. Family oriented, loves my side and her side to pieces.
18. A sense of humor but also laughs at the silliest shit.
19. None.
20. Don't care.
21. Don't care.
22. Don't care.
23. Don't care.
24. Escape rooms, watch movies, video games, cooking an elaborate dinner even if we're mediocre at cooking
25. Don't care.
26. Rock/Metal, NO RAP OR HIP-HOP
27. Don't care.
28. Don't care.
29. Don't care.
30. Hopefully content.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021

We Are One, One Is Us, We Are Us, Us Is We.

1. Gender identity.

Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

2. Body shape, appearance, characteristics.

- God, Demon, Monster, Alchemist, Shapeshifter, Everything, Like Me.
- Standard Height: ≤200cm6'7-220cm7'2≥. 3.4:4 Height Difference Ratio Between Us, Me: The Former.
- Standard Shape: Strong, Lean Buff, Athletic, Broad Shoulders, Long Manly Fingers.
- Standard Hair: Black, Like Me.
- Standard Eyes: Dark Deep Sharp Intense Eyes, Like Me.
- Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

addbf37be0e2bbc1fae790e4604a2f8a.jpg
less pointy chin and nose and fuller lips.

3. Personality.

Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

4. Occupation.

Full-Time Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

5. Education.

PhD In Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

6. Hobbies.

Professional Ultimate Level Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

7. Speech patterns.

8. Gait.

9. Fashion sense.

10. Political views.

11. Religious views.

12. Philosophical views.

14. Diet.

15. Sexual preferences.

Ultimately Absolutely Exclusively Just The Two Of Us, Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

16. Social life.

Ultimately Absolutely Exclusely Just The Two Of Us, Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

17. Family life.

Ultimately Absolutely Exclusively Just The Two Of Us, Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

18. Sense of humor.

19. Criminal history.

20. Medical history.

21. Pets.

22. Plants.

23. Favorite date locations.

24. Favorite date activities.

25. Personality orders.

26. Music taste.

Exclusively Only Everything Labelled Epic On This Channel, Like Me.

27. Artistic sensibilities.

28. Immune system.

29. Energy levels.

30. Feelings toward you.

Our Feelings And Our Feelings For Each Other: Eternally, Always, Entirely And Completely The Same, Sincere, Invincible, All-Seeing, All-Knowing, All-Powerful, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniactive, Undefiable, Immutable, Inevitable, Unlimited, Whole, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty, Just, True, Free, Complete, Mutual, Reciprocal And Eternal.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

We Are One, One Is Us, We Are Us, Us Is We.

1. Gender identity.

2. Body shape, appearance, characteristics.

- God, Demon, Monster, Alchemist, Shapeshifter, Everything, Like Me.
- Standard Height: ≤200cm6'7-220cm7'2≥. 3.4:4 Height Difference Ratio Between Us, Me Being The Former.
- Standard Shape: Strong, Lean Buff, Athletic, Broad Shoulders, Long Manly Fingers.
- Standard Hair: Black, Like Me.
- Standard Eyes: Dark Deep Sharp Intense Eyes, Like Me.
- Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

addbf37be0e2bbc1fae790e4604a2f8a.jpg
less pointy chin and nose and fuller lips.

3. Personality.

4. Occupation.

Full-Time Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

5. Education.

PhD In Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

6. Hobbies.

Professional Ultimate Level Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

7. Speech patterns.

8. Gait.

9. Fashion sense.

10. Political views.

11. Religious views.

12. Philosophical views.

14. Diet.

15. Sexual preferences.

16. Social life.

Ultimately Absolutely Exclusely Just The Two Of Us, Ultimate Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated, Like Me.

17. Family life.

18. Sense of humor.

19. Criminal history.

20. Medical history.

21. Pets.

22. Plants.

23. Favorite date locations.

24. Favorite date activities.

25. Personality orders.

26. Music taste.

Exclusively Only Everything Labelled Epic On This Channel, Like Me.

27. Artistic sensibilities.

28. Immune system.

29. Energy levels.

30. Feelings toward you.

Our Feelings And Our Feelings For Each Other: Eternally, Always, Entirely And Completely The Same, Sincere, Invincible, All-Seeing, All-Knowing, All-Powerful, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniactive, Undefiable, Immutable, Inevitable, Unlimited, Whole, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty, Just, True, Free, Complete, Mutual, Reciprocal And Eternal.

You should see someone.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
30. Feelings toward you.
*Ultimate Mutual Reciprocal Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated.

Sorry, only just realised that I missed this question when I was copy-pasting the answer. This one was supposed to be the final answer, the previous one was the draft version. Nvm.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
*Ultimate Mutual Reciprocal Absolute Invincibility, All-Seeingness, All-Knowingness, All-Powerfulness, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniactivity, Undefiability, Immutability, Inevitability, Unlimitedness, Wholeness, Absoluteness, Ultimateness, Almightiness, Absolute, Ultimate, Almighty Justice, Truth, Freedom, Wholeness, Completion, The Apocalypse And The End Of All, Fighting, Destroying And Obliterating All That Needs To Be Ended And Obliterated.
Ok, we get it.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Holy shit! This is thorough!

1. Female
2. Curvy (not overweight)
3. Introverted. Loyal. Kind. Smart.
4. Anything that isn't illegal or unethical and that requires skill or brains.
5. Idc. They just need to have a basic education and interest in knowledge.
6. Video games. Cooking. Gardening. Writing or music maybe?
7. Calm. Even-toned to balance out my hyperactive bullshit.
8. Even. Unhurried - again, to counteract my anxious hyperactivity.
9. Relatively plain.
10. Liberal/commie/socialist.
11. Atheist
12. Determinist. Right to die.
13. Average.
14. Flexible
15. Women
16. Healthy introversion. Close friends.
17. Good family and gets along with them.
18. Dark, dry.
19. None except maybe some light drug use.
20. Probably best if they've had a mental illness at least once.
21. Don't like cats or birds, but I can compromise.
22. Any nice plants.
23. Flexible.
24. Flexible.
25. LOL - hopefully none
26. Anything except rap or country.
27. Flexible.
28. Hopefully a great immune system.
29. Average energy levels.
30. They love me completely and hopefully I feel the same way.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Holy shit! This is thorough!

1. Female
2. Curvy (not overweight)
3. Introverted. Loyal. Kind. Smart.
4. Anything that isn't illegal or unethical and that requires skill or brains.
5. Idc. They just need to have a basic education and interest in knowledge.
6. Video games. Cooking. Gardening. Writing or music maybe?
7. Calm. Even-toned to balance out my hyperactive bullshit.
8. Even. Unhurried - again, to counteract my anxious hyperactivity.
9. Relatively plain.
10. Liberal/commie/socialist.
11. Atheist
12. Determinist. Right to die.
13. Average.
14. Flexible
15. Women
16. Healthy introversion. Close friends.
17. Good family and gets along with them.
18. Dark, dry.
19. None except maybe some light drug use.
20. Probably best if they've had a mental illness at least once.
21. Don't like cats or birds, but I can compromise.
22. Any nice plants.
23. Flexible.
24. Flexible.
25. LOL - hopefully none
26. Anything except rap or country.
27. Flexible.
28. Hopefully a great immune system.
29. Average energy levels.
30. They love me completely and hopefully I feel the same way.
Very nice, with minor adjustments I could copy this for myself as well.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
1. Gender identity - male
2. Body shape. - athletic
3. Personality. - cute, cheeky, childish
4. Occupation. - footballer
5. Education. - don't care
6. Hobbies. - fast cars, me
7. Speech patterns. - normal
8. Gait. - footballerish
9. Fashion sense. - stupidly expensive
10. Political views. - don't care
11. Religious views. - don't care
12. Philosophical views. - don't care
13. Height. - 6'3"
14. Diet. - very healthy
15. Sexual preferences. - me and lots
16. Social life.- slightly slower than normal
17. Family life. - nice humble parents
18. Sense of humor. - dry, sick
19. Criminal history. - nothing too violent
20. Medical history. - some sporting injuries
21. Pets. - me
22. Plants. - cactus
23. Favorite date locations. - expensive restaurant
24. Favorite date activities. - eating, drinking, dancing
25. Eventual personality disorders. - obsessive love disorder for me
26. Music taste. - electronic, rap, dance
27. Artistic sensibilities. - can write nice love notes
28. Immune system. - no allergies please
29. Energy levels. - extremely high
30. Feelings toward you. - adoration, obsession, undying love

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
1. Gender identity. Doesn't matter
2. Body shape. Doesn't really matter, but at least not morbidly unhealthy.
3. Personality (use the big five or something). Understanding, Patient, Open, Funny, Brave.
4. Occupation. Anything but overly physical work
5. Education. Doesn't matter
6. Hobbies. Videogames, Crafts, Anime
7. Speech patterns. Ideally would vary day to day
8. Gait. Whatever is considered average?
9. Fashion sense. Hoodies
10. Political views. None
11. Religious views. None
12. Philosophical views. Always open to debate without getting upset
13. Height. Over 5'3" or under 5'. Cant be the same hight as me right? hehe
14. Diet.Doesn't matter but hopefully they wouldn't eat a box of twinkies in one sitting every day.
15. Sexual preferences. Depends on the mood
16. Social life. Small friend circle
17. Family life. In good relations with family
18. Sense of humor. Dark
19. Criminal history. Petty is alright, but extreme things would keep me paranoid.
20. Medical history. Doesn't matter
21. Pets. Anything but insects
22. Plants. Not a fan but I don't mind
23. Favorite date locations. Mc donalds ( not even joking ) or a steak restaurant
24. Favorite date activities. Boardgames or anime
25. Eventual personality disorders. If its love id accept anything
26. Music taste. ALL
27. Artistic sensibilities. Hopfully lots but it doesn't really matter
28. Immune system. Godlike
29. Energy levels. normal
30. Feelings toward you. Accepting

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
1. I like feminine people but wouldn't mind if they were AMAB
2. Nice butt, not too muscular
3. Compassionate, extroverted enough to keep up with me, intelligent
4. Scientific research
5. Some cool science degree they could tell me all about
6. Hiking with me, reading sci fi
7. Swears a little, so I don't feel uncomfortable with my language lmao
8. Slow walker, so I can keep up lol
9. I'm not picky about fashion, but it would be damn cool if we were the same shoe size so we could share
10. Anything at all, as long as they're willing to argue constructively about it
11. Idgaf, as long as they don't take it too seriously
12. Anything at all, and I want to spend hours discussing it
13. Maybe a little taller than me, or the same height, but I wouldn't mind someone a bit shorter
14. Would be cool if they were a vegetarian too, i hate cooking meat because i just don't know how
15. I NEED A DOM THANKS
16. Plenty of friends to introduce me to
17. I've always wanted to be part of a loving family so I want them to have one that I can be a part of
18. Just as fucked up as mine lol
19. Not currently in prison. Anything else is fair game.
20. I don't have a preference for compatibility purposes, but I'd like them to be healthy so they don't suffer
21. Cats, all the way
22. I can't grow tomatoes to save my life, would be cool if they could
23. Anywhere that's not a freaking fast food place. I got a sensitive digestive system and can't really eat fried things.
24. Anything could be fun with the right person.
25. Lol. I seem to really attract people with BPD and I don't mind that at all, but it would be cool if they had DID like us.
26. Anything at all, as long as they don't mind me blasting death metal in the car
27. Hell yes. I'm a painter. Appreciate it. Also teach me how to paint because I'm not very good at it.
28. Lol. Um, no autoimmune disorders, please. I have them and they suck and if I'm designing a partner, I'm not going to curse them with that.
29. More than my chronic fatigue but not opposed to a good nap on a warm summer afternoon.
30. Unconditional compassion

Last edited: