Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
To qualify as full-time, at least in the state schools and it was a while ago, it was 12 credits (3 credits to a class usually). Carrying 6 classes can be a hump but 5 should be doable.

Absolutely Mad

Absolutely Mad

Apr 10, 2023
I wish you good luck!
Hope that you will be ok. Don't forget about rest, I personally think it is as important as putting some work.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
To qualify as full-time, at least in the state schools and it was a while ago, it was 12 credits (3 credits to a class usually). Carrying 6 classes can be a hump but 5 should be doable.
Alright, I'll probably be doing anywhere from 4 to 5 classes, I don't think I'll find myself doing more than that anyways.
I wish you good luck!
Hope that you will be ok. Don't forget about rest, I personally think it is as important as putting some work.
That may be something I have to work on, my sleep schedule is absolutely fucked, ngl.

Absolutely Mad

Absolutely Mad

Apr 10, 2023
That may be something I have to work on, my sleep schedule is absolutely fucked, ngl.
I can understand. Maybe try some sleeping pills?
I never tried any; my sleeping schedule was absolutely destroyed during the worst period of my life, and now I have panic attacks if I don't sleep long enough, lol.

But, really, good sleep and rewarding yourself even for smallest achievments are crucial and can be the difference between normal and terrible existense.
As people mentioned here, you will indeed be treated better. It also means that if someone would end up bothering you (unlikely), you will be able to regulate this issue, because your voice and opinion will matter much more. Good point to start treating yourself better too.

But I think you know all of that already. I just can't pass up the opportunity to chat a little, I guess.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I can understand. Maybe try some sleeping pills?
I never tried any; my sleeping schedule was absolutely destroyed during the worst period of my life, and now I have panic attacks if I don't sleep long enough, lol.

But, really, good sleep and rewarding yourself even for smallest achievments are crucial and can be the difference between normal and terrible existense.
As people mentioned here, you will indeed be treated better. It also means that if someone would end up bothering you (unlikely), you will be able to regulate this issue, because your voice and opinion will matter much more. Good point to start treating yourself better too.

But I think you know all of that already. I just can't pass up the opportunity to chat a little, I guess.
I've taken melatonin and it generally can help me. I'll probably fix it early May, so by the time School starts in late May, it won't be a huge shock. I'm sorry you have to deal with that, mine is messed up by choice lol.

Yeah I hope to try and reward myself somewhat often, I don't know quite how I would but I'll find something. I don't think anyone will bother me, but if it's someone at the same college, I'll talk to the administration about it.

It's fine, I appreciate your reply and enjoy chatting on here :)

• Love
Reactions: Absolutely Mad