W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
I don't know. I'm sat with my mother at the hospital and I can't even walk along the corridor to the shop because I'm too anxious. All I am is a useless burden, worth nothing and would be better off dead.

But hey I've tried that and I'm literally so useless I've failed several times, even been sectioned for a year and a half. I don't even care if I die the most painful death cos I deserve it so I'm going to do a gradual paracetamol overdose. I read that you shouldn't take more than 4g per day. So I'm going to do 4 x 500mg (2g), 4 times a day (8g). I'm bad at maths, feel free to correct me if im wrong.

And fuck anyone who tries to stop me, there are no other options for me I'm not that lucky.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, 777cave, mochiie and 2 others
mochiie

mochiie

ℨℨℨ.
Aug 25, 2023
I'm awful at math as well so I cannot help you unfortunately. However, I do wish you the best and I hope you find peace and calm during your transition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whole-Ad and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having limited options of ways to die, sadly we exist in a world where having access to reliable suicide methods is a privilege. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: Whole-Ad