Horrors Lazuli

Horrors Lazuli

Oct 12, 2019
Lack of money to live the life I deserve is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back and drives me to CTB.

My family pushed me out of home and forced me to get a job and move away last year, all in a rush. This depleted all of my savings. Due to mental illness and a physical disability–I have cerebral palsy–I wasn't able to finish college and I've been forced to take jobs that pay nothing. I spent eight months working a mind-numbing office manager job that only paid me $20 an hour. It became untenable for me to maintain the full-time schedule and had to take a medical leave, which eventually ended in my resignation. Ever since, I've been trying to make it as a translator and interpreter but I haven't been able to secure enough work to survive. I'm surviving on food stamps and family handouts.

I'm miserable and in debt for minuscule amounts–not even $3K–that are making my life and future impossible.

So, if my family doesn't react to get me out of this hellhole, I have no more strength, energy, or desire to keep on going.

What makes me sad is how my boyfriend and best friend are going to feel like when I end myself. I have been dropping clues for weeks but I think they just see it as my being dramatic. I feel for my therapist, who does everything humanly possible. My death isn't her fault.

I never thought I would end up deciding to kill myself over an $1500 unexpected expense.

I never even got a chance. But I won't stand to live in even worse poverty. I tried and kept trying.

So sorry this doesn't make much sense.

My family is wealthy and can fix all of my problems with the flick of a wrist, but I think they'd rather see me wither slowly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, Disappointered, chloramine and 4 others
noxu77

noxu77

Flip a coin ,take a chance.
May 29, 2023
that it fucked up im sorry for you ,if you dont mind me asking how much debt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a tiring and awful situation to be trapped in, it's certainly true that there's too much suffering in existing here and it's really understandable wanting to escape from a future of even worse torment. But anyway I wish you the best.

neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// 💜💚💙
May 24, 2023
It's natural for people to blame themselves for someone else's death. It's not their burden to bear, and eventually they'll understand that.

TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Jesus man you got handed a real bad deck I hope that you find peace on the other side

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
My family is wealthy and can fix all of my problems
I don't understand this.. a child is for life, terrible people.
Work or die shouldn't be our only options, but for most it's still that way.