• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UglyCat

UglyCat

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
why am i so ugly? :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, UnwantedWhale, Defenestration and 8 others
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
We can be ugly together. /o/

Also, Ugly Cats can be the most adorable. đź«‚ Be beautiful in other things other emotions other shapes of yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and UglyCat
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
There are no ugly cats. The most beautiful animal God ever created! Some prettier than others but they're all beautiful and the best at everything. Best hunters. Best fighters. Fastest. Quickest. Most athletic and agile and very intelligent. It's a high compliment to be compared to cats. And they're the only animals that purr! They are awesome!

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, UglyCat and thenamingofcats
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Hi, Ugly, I'm Fat. Nice to meet you. Sorry. Dad jokes run strong in me. Seriously, tho, Forrest Gump that shit. I bet you are one of the nicest people on your block, and that outweighs any kind of "ugly".

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyCat
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!
May 10, 2023
I'm feeling the same way….
I had a dream of making a successful career to earn enough money for plastic surgeries…. Life happened and I was too weak to resist it.
I know how it feels. I know my looks on top of my personality is the reason I will die never having been in real relationships….
I think making tons of money is the only option to fix ugliness…..

I'm sorry I'm talking nonsense here….
I just wanna say, I understand. And I'm really sorry….. 🧡🧡🧡🧡

• Hugs
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
There are no ugly cats. The most beautiful animal God ever created! Some prettier than others but they're all beautiful and the best at everything. Best hunters. Best fighters. Fastest. Quickest. Most athletic and agile and very intelligent. It's a high compliment to be compared to cats. And they're the only animals that purr! They are awesome!

That's true. Even weird cats are perfect.
I mean purrfect
rescue-cat-princess-monster-truck-26.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Yarani, Defenestration and UglyCat
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
You probably still get more interest from the opposite sex than me.

• Love
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I was shocked when someone was attracted to me and shocked again when she was very good looking but turned out to be trans! Oh well at least somebody liked me even if not exactly my type.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, UglyCat and nyahaha01
Toothless Bunny

Toothless Bunny

Can't revive the dead
Jan 19, 2024
why am i so ugly? :(
accepting the fact that u are ugly is the first step , then start not giving a f
that's how i found peace within myself , it's okay for me to be ugly as long as m doing well

• Hugs
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm feeling the same way….
I had a dream of making a successful career to earn enough money for plastic surgeries…. Life happened and I was too weak to resist it.
I know how it feels. I know my looks on top of my personality is the reason I will die never having been in real relationships….
I think making tons of money is the only option to fix ugliness…..

I'm sorry I'm talking nonsense here….
I just wanna say, I understand. And I'm really sorry….. 🧡🧡🧡🧡
If that's your photo you are certainly not ugly. I have no idea if it is. Either way looks ain't everything. Really overrated.

• Love
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
no... xD

hahaha
Very doubtful. Last two times anyone showed interest it was for a bet or just a prank , so not genuine. And those were the only two times except maybe once in childhood.

• Love
UglyCat

UglyCat

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
Very doubtful. Last two times anyone showed interest it was for a bet or just a prank , so not genuine. And those were the only two times except maybe once in childhood.
they just call me ugly :p

Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
We all are in some way, ugly is just a matter of perspective xd

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
of course, i can't see if you're ugly or not. but i know that looks are incredibly influential in how you are treated in life. if you aren't attractive then you are invisible, or worse, treated as an annoyance, an inconvenience. a lot of people don't realise how profoundly vital attractiveness is for social success. so every unattractive person has my extreme sympathy.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

May 10, 2023
If that's your photo you are certainly not ugly. I have no idea if it is. Either way looks ain't everything. Really overrated.
I've always been ugly. Appreciate it though. Looks or not , no man thought I was worthy

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I've always been ugly. Appreciate it though. Looks or not , no man thought I was worthy
Men are idiots when they are young more often than not. Maybe none of them worthy of you is probably closer to the truth.

• Love
Reactions: Yarani and BrokeN__lil’__girl
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

May 10, 2023
Men are idiots when they are young more often than not. Maybe none of them worthy of you is probably closer to the truth.
That's very kind of you to say. I don't think men are at fault. Never blamed them for not liking me. I don't have what they want and I understand. Finding love is not meant for everyone. It just gets lonely….