• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Svart616

Svart616

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Jun 25, 2023
Trying to keep up for the sake of other people is really tiring. You know that if you go they'll feel pain, they'll miss me for a while, and some will never fully recover. But as I try to keep up living in this world, as I try to keep my life in constante movement and achieve new things even if they're small, I'll never be as I was before all this sadness. I'll never get somewhere. I'll just keep shooting in the dark until I hit something. And that doesn't seem like the best life to be lived for me. I know people will miss me, I know I'll end many possibilities and maybe a few happy moments where I'll be grateful for being alive, but it seems that the pain is too great, too strong to ever be surpassed. I'm still trying to get somewhere, to recover from all the trauma and all the bad moments I went through and I will still be doing so for a while, but sometimes I just feel really tired of still being alive. This is the only place I know people will understand me and not just try to tell me that "doing it" isn't the solution. Thank you for reading, sorry for any spelling mistakes since I'm not native to english. And good luck to all of you, whatever your decision may be.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really sympathise with you. I feel exactly the same way. It's exhausting just carrying on for the sake of other people. I wish I had something helpful to add but all I can say is, you're not alone in feeling like this.

hi1738

hi1738

lalala
Mar 31, 2024
sometimes nothing makes the effort worth it. life is so fucking draining dude, u have my love and support. it'll get easier

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I connect with your feelings. I know that I am at a point, where I need to 'keep trying' for other people, but I am completely exhausted. Keeping up appearances is difficult. We live in a peculiar world, where you're allowed to struggle with mental illness, but you're not allowed to have it impact your performance in any way. It's hard to keep going when you struggle to find any motivation at all. It's so hard to keep going when you want to let go. I hope you find peace.