Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
so I could start doing some productive things. I could finally look for a job (I'm in the middle of dropping out of university so I should probably get a job for now) make some money, go to therapy or something. but the thing is - I don't want to do anything. I kinda wanna give up without trying. Maybe I could be successful and happy but does it really matter? It doesn't feel like it does. If I just die now then that's it. I don't have to put any effort. I'll die either way - does it really make a difference if it happens now or in 80 years? What's even the point of "living"? it's all insignificant if you look at it from a bigger perspective. Even if I could achieve happiness it always has an end. Everything ends and eventually you always end up unhappy.

Trying only leads to more and more problems you have to solve. More uncomfortable moments, more emptiness and sadness. Sure there's also good moments here and there but overall in the timeline of the universe we're dead for like 99.99999% of it. Death is something we're all going forward to. So why try when i can just die now and don't worry about anything?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Pretty Persuasion, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
I get it ..I just need a gun and some SN but I can't any