• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Standing on the beach this week with huge waves coming in I just wanted one to sweep up myself and my little girl. Both of us. I can't leave her in this terrible world without me. I don't want to stay. I want to take her with me. How can I think this?

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I can't imagine the pain you must feel right now. I don't know what to say to you, except send you a gentle hug because you are in such a dark place... :hug:

Edit:
Maybe this is out of place, but I'll write it and leave it here for you, in case you need it. "Our thoughts are only thoughts. You are not a bad person for having bad thoughts. Thoughts come and go. Some are bad, some are good. Try to be kind to yourself when you are having bad thoughts"

(I learned this in therapy and I kinda like it. It sometimes comforts me when I go down the self-hatred hole and my thoughts become a terrible master)

:heart: :hug:

Last edited:
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I can't imagine the pain you must feel right now. I don't know what to say to you, except send you a gentle hug because you are in such a dark place... :hug:

Edit:
Maybe this is out of place, but I'll write it and leave it here for you, in case you need it. "Our thoughts are only thoughts. You are not a bad person for having bad thoughts. Thoughts come and go. Some are bad, some are good. Try to be kind to yourself when you are having bad thoughts"

(I learned this in therapy and I kinda like it. It sometimes comforts me when I go down the self-hatred hole and my thoughts become a terrible master)

:heart: :hug:
Thank you.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Standing on the beach this week with huge waves coming in I just wanted one to sweep up myself and my little girl. Both of us. I can't leave her in this terrible world without me. I don't want to stay. I want to take her with me. How can I think this?

Your brain must just have to process the thought of it, leaving, and these thoughts of yours probably cannot be helped. I am sorry to hear about you having to process these types of thoughts.

I hope you can figure things out for yourself, but I think you know that she has to stay here now, and I feel the need to express this particular thought and belief of mine to you.

Even if it is coming from out of the goodness of your heart, do not act on those types of thoughts to take another persons life, as it is never okay.

Seek help if you may think you need it. :aw:

:heart::heart::heart:

cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
A lot of people think that, and have actually done that. It's only human to want it. But you're still a good person because you acknowledge that it's not the right thing to do. Don't hate yourself for it friend.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Reading this broke my heart, not because I'm disgusted, but because I admire just how much you love and care for you daughter. I'm so sorry that the world has pushed you into such immense pain, but before you do anything rash know that we're all here for you in case you need someone to talk to :)