• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feverinjection

feverinjection

sacrifice
May 8, 2024
I broke up with her. It wasn't easy, and I felt sick to my stomach the entire time.

I just want to commit. I want to commit so bad.

I can't believe that yet another time, nobody is right for me. Nobody will ever be right for me.

She told me blatantly that she didn't care about anyone's problems, including mine.

I saw her as divine. I love her.. but, I couldn't keep doing it. I couldn't. I needed to break it off early.

It's even worse when you have someone else in mind that you're missing so badly.

I hate myself, I hate myself. I hate hate hate myself. I don't WANT to be lonely anymore.

Why? Why do I have to stay in this relentless world that throws me into happiness and takes it away just as quickly? Why? God, why?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, icantSleep, DeathWish3301 and 1 other person
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
i am so sorry for you if you need to talk i am here Ok ?

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
"i saw her as divine" lol, no offense but reading this post i can see why she did leave you.

justpeachyyyy

justpeachyyyy

May 14, 2024
"i saw her as divine" lol, no offense but reading this post i can see why she did leave you.
It can be hard when you don't have a lot going on in life. There was a time where I made my partner my complete focus because it was a distraction and the only good thing in my life at the time.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
It can be hard when you don't have a lot going on in life. There was a time where I made my partner my complete focus because it was a distraction and the only good thing in my life at the time.
it's just not going to work out when you this obsessed with your partner, just like OP.
she said she didn't care so he should too.
he's being overly dramatic

justpeachyyyy

justpeachyyyy

May 14, 2024
it's just not going to work out when you this obsessed with your partner, just like OP.
she said she didn't care so he should too.
he's being overly dramatic
For me personally I'm not like that anymore. OP should find other distractions to occupy their mind like I did. And I might be wrong in what I said in my previous comment I'm just basing off my own personal experience.