• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I just dont want family finding out so im having it sent to a p.o box. I just need to decide on the p.o box size now to make sure the SN package will fit

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i thought of this too, i read somewhere here in a similar post that a UPS store has boxes and would offer a physical address without having to specify it's a P.O. box, idk if this is useful for convincing suppliers or something but thought i would share

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
i thought of this too, i read somewhere here in a similar post that a UPS store has boxes and would offer a physical address without having to specify it's a P.O. box, idk if this is useful for convincing suppliers or something but thought i would share
They offer boxes and a physical address that isn't a p.o box? I've been looking at my local usps office and they only seem to offer paid p.o boxes. Which is fine, I won't be needing money where I'm going anyways. Just hoping that DMC will ship to my p.o box

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
They offer boxes and a physical address that isn't a p.o box? I've been looking at my local usps office and they only seem to offer paid p.o boxes. Which is fine, I won't be needing money where I'm going anyways. Just hoping that DMC will ship to my p.o box
i guess, like it works the same way but you don't have to specify p.o. box. hopefully! good luck <3

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
i guess, like it works the same way but you don't have to specify p.o. box. hopefully! good luck <3
thank you. If it all goes to plan, I'll have some SN in about 2 weeks, and should be dead by my chosen date in May.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I just dont want family finding out so im having it sent to a p.o box. I just need to decide on the p.o box size now to make sure the SN package will fit
oh wow thats pretty creative