• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sublime.goob

sublime.goob

Mar 18, 2024
I never once hated life enough to say it wasn't worth living. I liked suffering, I liked struggling because it kept me so invested in this life and made me care about how it turned out to such a degree that I would consider suicide. And I'm gonna keep living it until I'm satisfied with myself. But.... I hate my parents

I hate that they conceived me at an old age and didn't think about the potential heath risks I could be born with which btw.... I fucking got. I'm pretty fucking autistic or atypical and struggled with basic things in adolescence and never understood why people choose to keep living as modern day slaves. I hate how poor we are and how it felt like they didn't think of how much work I had cut out for me in the future. I hate how ugly they look and feel upset they couldn't even give me a chance to feel confident in meeting other people. And I especially hate how I when I commit suicide it'll all be my fault cause I chose the "easy" way out when I had so many things going against me from the very beginning.

but.. I'll keep going and find a way to leave this world on my own merits and leave some money from them in the future so I wasn't such a waste of their time and money.