• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
My OCD wanting reassurance before make an attempt here. Trying to OD on various prescription pills. They range from ant depressants to heart meds and even cholesterol supplements. Now I've read that the odds of actually going out this way is very, very low. Most likely I will only vomit them up and become violently ill. Just curious others thoughts and anyone who has attempted this before. Becoming more and more desperate as time draws closer for me and trying to cover every possible situation/method

Thanks.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
terrible idea just a trip to the hospital

Reactions: estadiare
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Now I've read that the odds of actually going out this way is very, very low. Most likely I will only vomit them up and become violently ill.

That's completely right. Unless you're overdosing on opioids or benzos, most likely you'll have a less than nice experience. Nausea, abdominal pain, even tinnitus, seizures, stroke/heart attack, liver damage, anything is a possibility if you just wildly mix prescription meds around.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Even if you happen to have, let's say, amitriptyline and nitroglycerine, the amounts needed are so high that most people don't have nearly enough.

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
exactly what I thought. I just had to put it out there due to my OCD which always needs reassurance. I simply have no real way to end it all it seems
When you have no money and are close to being without anything , you become desperate and need to just end this misery that's gone on for thirty five plus years and now brought me to this lowly and wrestched state.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and razahcareca27
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
There's a thread somewhere around here that lists all the suitable pharmaceuticals for the purpose. I can't find it right now, and the information that it contains has been scrubbed from the rest of the internet. The paper it had attached was called "drugs that are suitable for suicide", or something like that. That was quite a long list, but most of these would need to be combined with something else.

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
There's a thread somewhere around here that lists all the suitable pharmaceuticals for the purpose. I can't find it right now, and the information that it contains has been scrubbed from the rest of the internet. The paper it had attached was called "drugs that are suitable for suicide", or something like that. That was quite a long list, but most of these would need to be combined with something else.
Thank you, I've been checking that resource out here and there.

Reactions: Relic