• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I think I'm starting to realize that I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, I'm really depressed and I get a lot if anxiety, I feel really bad, I'm 32 year old male in western US. Pacific time.
I cant be around happy people, but I feel like I could use someone to talk to, if you feel ok with it, please send me a personal message on here if you would like to talk on the phone, I can only talk late at night.
I sometimes still have suicidal thoughts but I'm in emotional and psycological pain usually all day long.
I would appreciate a phone talk, thanks.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
While I have no doubt that your indeed suffering greatly. I would not give out your phone number to anyone on this site.

If you're looking to communicate with someone or people. You can use the discord server to communicate. Other means exist, but they aren't necessarily secure. Skype is one.

Reactions: Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
While I have no doubt that your indeed suffering greatly. I would not give out your phone number to anyone on this site.

If you're looking to communicate with someone or people. You can use the discord server to communicate. Other means exist, but they aren't necessarily secure. Skype is one.
I talked to 2 people on theses sites already, and I had good talks with both of them, I would not give my number out to just anyone, I would only give it out to someone that seems familiar, or only after talking to them by private messages, I would see we could relate before I gave out my number.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I been talking to someone lately, but the person might be dead already due to suicide.
I could call friends but they can't understand how I feel.
I would like to talk to someone that could understand or relate.