• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I wasn't writing at this time, it's too late and I'm just want to sleep but instead I'm still awake. So tired of this existence and death truly is the only peace, I just want to be unaware for all eternity, I only find comfort in death. I hope I fall asleep soon. This site really is the opposite of comforting now, just a place to write down my thoughts, one doesn't even have to look far to find some kind of anti-suicide sentiment, humans do like to poison everything with their insensitivity and it's sad, I don't relate to others instead they just make me feel more alone so many of them just make me wish for death more.

And they don't take others pain seriously, it's so disgusting, they have no compassion, the suffering in this world is so real and I don't want to suffer, hopefully writing this makes me fall asleep as it's too painful to be conscious and aware. It's just insane to me how so many act like others are ill for wishing for this eternal sleep, no the true problem lies in existence, existence will always be the problem and I despise those who act otherwise, I just want sleep, I want eternal sleep to erase all the suffering existing causes.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Me too, I am in fact afraid to fall asleep because I am afraid of the pain that awaits me again tomorrow. Such a strange trap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
[POST DELETED]
Not everyone has the privilege to be able to ctb freely. There can be many obstacles in place that can make it practically impossible to ctb. Wether it be a lack of resources, constant surveillance from professionals/family or health conditions that can make the act of ctb physically taxing or impossible - there are many reasons why someone may want to ctb but can be unable to do so on their own or easily.

Everyone who vents on this forum is very aware of your point, but it isn't helpful for you to say and is borderline encouraging ctb which is not allowed here, from my knowledge.

That was a very ignorant and cruel thing for you to say.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Same, life is too painful for me to continue further.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am and Dliena
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hope you had a good sleep Funeralcry
I agree that non-existence is beautiful
I hope one day we are both free from this hellish world

Reactions: myusername890