• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kymrii

Kymrii

Mar 30, 2023
hi. i recently remembered that i had this account and i wanted to let ypu all know that i'm okay. back in september, i nearly jumped off a bridge in my town. i then got sent to a mental hospital the next day, and i was in there for a week. i was also in the process of changing schools, so as soon as i got out, i was in a panic about this new environment. but remember, this is a positive story. so i am doing much better now. i promised myself i would never try to self harm or attempt ever again.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
People may ask you to move this to recovery but I just want to say I'm glad you're doing better. I hope that continues.

Edit to add, but I think as a ctb survivor imo your experience is valid here.

Last edited:
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
hi. i recently remembered that i had this account and i wanted to let ypu all know that i'm okay. back in september, i nearly jumped off a bridge in my town. i then got sent to a mental hospital the next day, and i was in there for a week. i was also in the process of changing schools, so as soon as i got out, i was in a panic about this new environment. but remember, this is a positive story. so i am doing much better now. i promised myself i would never try to self harm or attempt ever again.
i'm doing better these days as well.........best wishes to you