• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
No, N did not fail me but the antiemetics did. I took the antiemetic stat dose, a mix of 2 kinds in amounts as recommended on Wikibooks, and drank vodka while I waited before I was allowed to drink N. I had a lot of vodka nearer to the end of the waiting period and hadn't eaten at all, and judging by my physical state, I got very intoxicated. I threw up liquid involuntarily in my bed and passed out for hours.

Now my bottles of N have already been discarded, and the N itself is stored in a container not prudent enough for my liking.

Not only am I afraid it will turn, I'm afraid the antiemetics won't work. No, I don't usually puke from binge drinking, but I did this time.

It's over half a day later and I still feel nauseated. I got the primperan from the (I believe) Greek eBay link someone posted here.

I feel pathetic. I was hysterically crying and really meant it, but somehow managed to survive. What good are those pills if they don't even help with the joke of alcohol?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: throwaway123, AnnihilatedAnna and Kikoo Loool
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Shit this is a bit of a warning. This was going to be my method but I might revert back to a gun. Still the consequences if you're not successful aren't quite as bad and for that I'm relieved

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebirth
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Antiemetics are hit and miss. Sigh.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Not a expert here, but n should be still potent. Just drink this time less and if yku don't feel ready yet put your n in the fridge put your n in the fridgr is always good

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Is it known why they can be a miss? The drugs themselves? The person's personal biochemistry or perhaps speed of metabolism?
No idea. I guess after a very toxic dose they just supposedly reduce the vomiting not supress it entirely

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Antiemetics are hit and miss. Sigh.
Antiemetics are not a hit and miss.
I am not an expert on this field, however if you get the right drugs which not only suppress vomiting but block the signals to your brain you will be fine. Only if you follow the correct process taking the pills 48 hours in advance and then ever 8 hours, that is.
If you order from a dealer on eBay you can never be 100% sure if you don't get scammed... Maybe he sells fake pills

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yeah maybe the antiems are fake idk

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
No, N did not fail me but the antiemetics did. I took the antiemetic stat dose, a mix of 2 kinds in amounts as recommended on Wikibooks, and drank vodka while I waited before I was allowed to drink N. I had a lot of vodka nearer to the end of the waiting period and hadn't eaten at all, and judging by my physical state, I got very intoxicated. I threw up liquid involuntarily in my bed and passed out for hours.

Now my bottles of N have already been discarded, and the N itself is stored in a container not prudent enough for my liking.

Not only am I afraid it will turn, I'm afraid the antiemetics won't work. No, I don't usually puke from binge drinking, but I did this time.

It's over half a day later and I still feel nauseated. I got the primperan from the (I believe) Greek eBay link someone posted here.

I feel pathetic. I was hysterically crying and really meant it, but somehow managed to survive. What good are those pills if they don't even help with the joke of alcohol?
What do you mean with "mix of two kinds"?

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Can't you not really compare alcohol and N though? I mean N is more lethal, so aren't you likely to die sooner rather than puking it up with alcohol? I guess this is probably a warning to go easy on the alcohol?

Reactions: Made4TV and Walilamdzi
R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
Can't you not really compare alcohol and N though? I mean N is more lethal, so aren't you likely to die sooner rather than puking it up with alcohol? I guess this is probably a warning to go easy on the alcohol?
Yeah, more likely, but I don't want there to be any likelihood at all of puking up N. I agree about the warning.

Is the stat dose for antiemetics not as recommended as the two day slow dose? Is there more evidence of this?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yeah, more likely, but I don't want there to be any likelihood at all of puking up N. I agree about the warning.

Is the stat dose for antiemetics not as recommended as the two day slow dose? Is there more evidence of this?
I think there's always a chance of puking tbh

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019

My instruction leaflet of my Meto says that you have to take the, what you call two day slow dose, in order to work properly. It says that the first effects will be after 1-2 hours of taking the first pill and the full effect after 24 hours.

I would always trust the instructions of the manufacturer over any other recommendations.

Reactions: Made4TV, Ruffian and Rebirth
Spyro

Spyro

Jan 25, 2019
I had a lot of vodka
I will only use Metoclopramide + N, no need to overcomplicate things with more antiemetics, alcohol, etc...
M+N is the combination they use in assisted CTB and it works perfectly fine.

Yeah maybe the antiems are fake idk
Every drug must be tested in a lab before use to check that is not a fake.
I'm from Spain too btw hehe, we have a very good testing lab here in Barcelona (EnergyControl).

Reactions: Made4TV, Ruffian and spanishguy22
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Is it ok to have a slightly elevated BAC if you are doing the M + N combo? I don't plan on chugging down vodka or anything .. is that going to possibly increase the chance of me puking?

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I don't think the lesson here is that anti emetics don't work. The lesson is:
Don't do just the stat dose. Start taking earlier.
Don't binge drink before N!! Just because a stat dose antiemetic didn't stop you vomiting after binge drinking on an empty stomach, that doesn't mean following the correct protocol wouldn't work.

Reactions: Made4TV, Dead Meat, OnlyMercy and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
According to a relating wiki books article, you are supposed to drink alcohol after taking then N, not before. I don't know how much you had, but it seems like drinking a lot before the N might have been why.
What difference does it make after or before

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

These pills might have been fake. It's not very uncommon when you buy prescription pills online without a prescription.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
As a general word for everyone and about a third of the threads on this site, don't confuse "failing the method" (eg. not following accepted protocols and instructions, or modifying them, or not pre-testing them if possible) with "the method failed". Two entirely different things.

Reactions: secondtimesthecharm