No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
every day I care about things less and less.

I'm failing school, I don't have a job, I don't have a gf, I'm financially unstable and broke, im overweight and its hard to lose it when you dont have hope anymore and, I hate my family for who they are.

I'm just stuck here. playing video games to cope with this shitty universe. I've never been a successful guy as you guys can tell.

if anyone feels the same. it really does suck not having at least a spark of hope anymore.

all while I'm 20.

I thought people who are young are supposed to enjoy life and have different experiences. but here I am.

btw I have to give the people a round of applause for being older than me and still trying to cope with this world. I honestly don't think I'm going to last that long. but I'm blessing the elders.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, ipomoeaalba, psp3000 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly is so pointless and dreadful, I never understood what is supposedly so appealing about existing in the first place, none of this could ever be "enjoyable" and I envy those who are finally free from everything.

Reactions: loopdaloop
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I'm like you just in the late 30's. Don't really have anything anymore and don't feel like I want to either. Just wish to click the quit button and vanquish

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, pthnrdnojvsc, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
becoming numb to everything that at one point use to bother you was scary at first for me. eventually, you get use to it, making it easier to live life care free until you decide to leave.

in the end, having hope and wishful thinking weighed me down. it was exhausting living every day clinging onto this idea of better things to come.

letting go and just not caring anymore is relaxing, peaceful, and only makes me want to go even more.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and No_Lxve
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I just had a look in the box and no, totally out of Fucks.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop and (¥)
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I really feel you on this. I don't know. Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I don't see what young people SHOULD be getting excited about. Life's so difficult. I truly don't know what the job prospects are like out there for young folk now but they look dismal for my agegroup (40's.) It's so hard to feel motivated when it feels like there aren't the prospects to begin with. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipomoeaalba, psp3000 and No_Lxve