• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentgoodbye

silentgoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
my stomach feels sick right now and i can't handle all the stress. i've been suffering for so long and hanging myself in the closet sounds amazing. this adult life is not for me and i've come to terms with that. i've failed to ctb before and i can't fail this time. every second that i'm here is a second too long. i miss her. i miss my friends. and i'll never see them again. i'll just cherish and reflect and when the time comes for me to do it i'll do it. i need to get over the fear of hanging. can someone help me overcome the fear please? anyway i'm just rambling and i'm at peace with my decision.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme, doormat25, ForgottenAgain and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hanging method scares me as well, I really wish we didn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence, I find it cruel how there isn't the option to just fall into an eternal sleep. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: silentgoodbye
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
No matter which method you choose, that fear will always be right there beside you. This is not an easy task, if it were, all of us would already be gone.

I still have a few weeks left before I head out to my spot, and the fear of failing haunts me daily.

• Aww..
Reactions: silentgoodbye