• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
I'm so tired.

I stayed in school for a decade thinking things would be better after. Turns out I did a program that leads me nowhere.

Everyone's telling me I don't see any options because I'm depressed. I think I'm depressed because I have no options.

I don't really want to die. I want to live a life where I feel fulfilled and happy and have enough money to live. But I'd rather die rather than live a life where I'm too poor to buy food.

Everyone thinks a master's is an automatic ticket to riches and wealth and power. I'm gonna be homeless with an overwhelming student debt is all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, SMmetalhead36 and edu0z
f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
Welcome to the club lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm so tired.

I stayed in school for a decade thinking things would be better after. Turns out I did a program that leads me nowhere.

Everyone's telling me I don't see any options because I'm depressed. I think I'm depressed because I have no options.

I don't really want to die. I want to live a life where I feel fulfilled and happy and have enough money to live. But I'd rather die rather than live a life where I'm too poor to buy food.

Everyone thinks a master's is an automatic ticket to riches and wealth and power. I'm gonna be homeless with an overwhelming student debt is all.
I can relate except I'm not quite finished. I'm in a master's program now I want to quit because of the stats classes but I only have 3 classes and I cried non stop because I'm so depressed and feel stuck. I wish you the best of luck with everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
I can relate except I'm not quite finished. I'm in a master's program now I want to quit because of the stats classes but I only have 3 classes and I cried non stop because I'm so depressed and feel stuck. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
I'm not quite finished either. I have another semester to go and I have zero energy also because of depression and anxiety. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Kit1