garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
im so close to just stabbing myself and letting myself bleed out. its so hard to hang myself in this house. its so frustrating trying to get ppl to actually understand suicide. even when the big emotional events pass, people go back to complaining about things in life with no solution and wonder why i want to kill myself. why cant it just be my choice. the worst part about it is that im thinking more logically than everyone that dont want people to commit. im not very emotional so i dont get very attached to people, which is one of the main reasons people dont want other people to die obviously. but if i dont feel that or want to feel that, why do they have the right to choose whether i live or die?? ever since my first attempt ive been just a charity case to these people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Morana, LastLoveSong, ve.nin and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't believe it's worth it trying to get other people to understand as sadly so many of them refuse to accept how we all have a right to die. It's very cruel how many believe that suffering must be prolonged no matter what even know the reality is that other people's decisions aren't theirs to make.

Reactions: Morana