• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I don't want to wait to CTB anymore, I want to go now. Every living second feels like one massive headache. If I'm being fair right now is a bad time to go but better to do it now than later I guess. The thing that hurts the most about this sort of stuff is the fact that my best friends and girlfriend will hurt. I get that however I feel like they'd benefit a lot more without me and grow to accept it because dead is quite a beautiful thing

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Forever a memory getting more perfect with each passing day, it's something I've considered myself.
That's a really nice way of putting it, a memory feels a lot more comforting than a journey

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
They will eventually get over it. In the end it's your own decision and you r the one suffering from sth that drives you to CTB. May I ask what's your method?

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
They will eventually get over it. In the end it's your own decision and you r the one suffering from sth that drives you to CTB. May I ask what's your methoc

They will eventually get over it. In the end it's your own decision and you r the one suffering from sth that drives you to CTB. May I ask what's your method?
Currently I'm not too sure since its hard for me to get much, my best options are either SN or railway

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also see beauty in ceasing to exist, in fact the peace of death is all that's beautiful to me, I personally find comfort in the thought of being dead. But anyway best wishes, I understand why you'd feel so tired.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I understand what you mean. I feel like I've done nothing but wait for "Things to get better" or "pass" for my whole life. I'm pretty damn tired of waiting..

Reactions: restingplace