donttellmybf2004

donttellmybf2004

Feb 7, 2023
I have PMDD. That's my reason for ctb. I'm so close to surgery, so close to that freedom I've been chasing for half my life. And I know I should stick it out, just see how life is after I've been given treatment, but BOY it just feels like being infested with poison.
Like everything I have or want to achieve is grabbed onto and rotten down by my disorder. It's like I've got this awful program living inside me that's taking note of everything I enjoy or value, and then latches on and does it's best to ruin it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hendo, Forever Sleep and leeloosnow
G

GrippySocks

Mostly a Lurker
Feb 10, 2023
That sounds awful to have to deal with. I'm sorry you've endured so much pain and I hope things get better for you after your surgery. Wish you luck.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I have PMDD too. What surgery are you getting, if you don't mind me asking? PMDD-related or pain related or identity related?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you have been through and it must be really tiring, it's just so incredibly unfair how you've had to suffer so much. But anyway, I hope that you eventually find the relief that you wish for.

H

Hendo

Feb 22, 2023
I have PMDD. That's my reason for ctb. I'm so close to surgery, so close to that freedom I've been chasing for half my life. And I know I should stick it out, just see how life is after I've been given treatment, but BOY it just feels like being infested with poison.
Like everything I have or want to achieve is grabbed onto and rotten down by my disorder. It's like I've got this awful program living inside me that's taking note of everything I enjoy or value, and then latches on and does it's best to ruin it.
I hope you can make it and live a better life, I can't even imagine what you have been going through. Stay strong and hopeful