• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
100 percent correct. The takers and abusers are using the givers and carers in this world. All I do is give, give, give and people just keep fucking me over.

I suppose I could start acting like a greedy, selfish, over extravagant POS just like everyone else but it just simply isn't me

Just give me death already.
It doesn't work. When someone theoretically was offering me let's say 10s of thousands to try and agree a deal with them. My response? Put it on your offer and I'll put it forward to the owner lmao. It's really fuckikg hard to be a ruthless money grubbing greedy selfish bastard - I've tried - ended up being "more nice" lmao.

It's kind of like those animal videos with influencers. They don't give a shit about the animals just the attention and as revenue it'll generate.

Yeah it's probably not happening for you like for me. I'm in debt and still buying bird food lol. Couldn't make the shit up.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and sserafim
D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
Is there any karma in being born with Asperger's/autism level 1? I feel like I was probably a horrible person in my past life. Why would I choose to experience this? If I did, then my higher self was clearly delusional
When you feel your life is shit there's no way around it lol but no your higher self wasn't delusional
xD we're just an extension like dipping a toe in water so it's no issue for the soul n even if that's something that would push one to be cynical we still have a degree of free will, I've read the works of legit ppl who have had out of body experiences (astral projection) nd studied the physics of conciousness that's where i got my documentation. Nd speaking of free will if i had found that high bridge spot to jump from i definitely would have not been on here nd would've pushed myself nd got it done already.

Reactions: sserafim
PlathWannaBe

PlathWannaBe

Nov 15, 2019
I have talked to quite a few people on this forum and i dont think anyone's karma(deeds) has been so bad to a point where they should feel like ctbing.

For the most part, its all good ppl from dysfunctional families who also get dealt a bad hand in their careers, health, finances etc.

Yes, exactly this! Very few people are on this forum because they truly want to die.

It's more of what you said- many of us come from dysfunctional families, we had some sort of childhood trauma, or have just in general had bad luck in life, whether it be genetics, illness, career problems, health issues, finances, etc.

The idea of Karma just exists to make us feel like bad people will get punished for their misdeeds, because we want to feel like life is fair.

As we all know, life is bitterly unfair, it has no rhyme or reason as to what happens to whom. Life is often pointless and cruel.

Reactions: destinationlosangel and sserafim
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I generally don't believe in this sort of thing, but I heard someone say that some of us are paying the karma of our ancestors who may have done some terrible things. Not very likely but certainly was thought provoking.