• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
what did I do so wrong to be me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Abditory, Lookingtoflyfree, untothedepths and 12 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Karma is a belief system. It's more crappy people that cause suffering of others - nothing to do with karma. That's the major problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, TiredOfAllThis, Linda and 5 others
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Coming from a place where karma is a widely accepted concept,I believe karma doesn't exist.It's bogus.Evil people always have the upper hand.Some exist to trample,some exist to get trampled.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Lostandlooking, TiredOfAllThis and 6 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Coming from a place where karma is a widely accepted concept,I believe karma doesn't exist.It's bogus.Evil people always have the upper hand.Some exist to trample,some exist to get trampled.
What if karma gets them in the next life?

Reactions: Linda and Kit1
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Yes,this is a widely believed concept.That God is watching us.What kind of God allows evil things to happen and deliver their karma in their next life,where they don't remember anything at all.As a human,we think its unfair and ineffiecient.So what kind of God,who transcends human kindness and love,allows such things to happen?

Reactions: Lostandlooking, IDK:/, TiredOfAllThis and 6 others
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Lol I dont know if karma exists or not for sure but I do think its another made up thing - like in the past a king would tell a peasant he was king because of his karma so the peasants wouldnt revolt lol. Everyone in power wants to maintain the status quo i imagine and that is why they make up things like this.

I have talked to quite a few people on this forum and i dont think anyone's karma(deeds) has been so bad to a point where they should feel like ctbing.

For the most part, its all good ppl from dysfunctional families who also get dealt a bad hand in their careers, health, finances etc.
Yes,this is a widely believed concept.That God is watching us.What kind of God allows evil things to happen and deliver their karma in their next life,where they don't remember anything at all.As a human,we think its unfair and ineffiecient.So what kind of God,who transcends human kindness and love,allows such things to happen?
Agreed 100%
Agreed 100%
Agreed 100%

Reactions: Linda, Kit1 and sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ya, I also sometimes wonder if I had been a horrible person in my past life that am getting punished in this one. But like @cosmic-freedom mentioned it, what is the whole purpose of making me suffer in this one if I don't even remember my past life or what I did wrong in it?.....all this just doesn't make sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
what did I do so wrong to be me
Karma is not exactly supposed to be punishment the idea is actually about experiencing all facets of a dicohotomy basically when a soul incarnates in one lifetime it experiences being the victim nd in another it chooses to be a perpetrator it's a part of a learning process where U live out all the aspects of the human experience down or up rich or poor pleasure or suffering. So it's not about getting punished as it is more about having the experience for the sake of knowing how it feels from one standpoint to another. Also it's not about being good or bad because the soul wants to have the experience anyway

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Kit1, Gelos82 and 2 others
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Karma is not exactly supposed to be punishment the idea is actually about experiencing all facets of a dicohotomy basically when a soul incarnates in one lifetime it experiences being the victim nd in another it chooses to be a perpetrator it's a part of a learning process where U live out all the aspects of the human experience down or up rich or poor pleasure or suffering. So it's not about getting punished as it is more about having the experience for the sake of knowing how it feels from one standpoint to another. Also it's about being good or bad because the soul wants to have the experience anyway
Soul has fetish of experience and entertainment.

• Yay!
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36 and sserafim
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Lol if u think abt it, it's cuz we're just an avatar in a video game
For being an avatar... It sure hurts alot and we have been given enough freedom that it pains. I'll be happy if someone can take control of my life and let me have painless existence.

I do subscribe to karma theory... Though in my understanding.... Going through misery is not about soul experience but payback for old shit done... Like I am feeling helpless because I made someone helpless thingy. Now it comes down for me to do better.

Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Bad things happen to good people all the time, for no reason at all. Life's cruelty is indiscriminate.

Life also doesn't care how much you've sacrificed or how hard you've worked. Just because you earned something or deserved it doesn't mean you'll get it.

The universe is cold and uncaring. It operates based on the random collisions of molecules, not a sense of purpose or destiny. There are no guarantees in life, no matter how carefully you plan or how diligently you work. Life's cruelty is arbitrary and meaningless.

Life can be cruel; there's just no getting around it. Bad things happen to good people all the time. You could be the most virtuous, generous soul on the planet and still get dealt a bad hand.

It's not fair, but it's reality. You can work hard your whole life and still end up with nothing to show for it. You might suffer a terrible illness or injury through no fault of your own. Someone you love and trust could betray or abandon you unexpectedly.

The world is indifferent to the suffering of individuals. As much as we like to believe in karma, there is little evidence that the universe bends toward justice or that good deeds are rewarded. While life has moments of beauty, joy, and connection, it also contains immense suffering, and there is no rhyme or reason for who experiences what.

Some people live lives of relative comfort, while others endure immense hardships through no fault of their own. Children get cancer, natural disasters strike, and famine and drought ravage communities. There is no cosmic reason why some suffer more; it is merely the result of a cold, random universe. The truth is that the distribution of suffering is wildly uneven and unjust.

Life can be cruel in ways we don't expect and often can't control. Hard times happen to us all, and while we can take steps to influence our circumstances, we have limited say over many of life's hardships.

You may do everything "right"—work hard, treat others with kindness, make good choices—yet still face difficulties. Loved ones get sick, natural disasters strike, jobs are lost, and relationships end. We can't prevent all of life's troubles, as much as we may try. Some amount of suffering and setback is inevitable for every person.

Cruelty is an unfortunate part of human nature. We all have the capacity for cruelty, which is the willingness to inflict physical or psychological pain on others. Some argue cruelty is a byproduct of things like greed, hatred, or the desire for power over others.
Life can be cruel and unfair. There is no cosmic justice or karma—bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. It's random and indifferent. The universe doesn't care about fairness or just outcomes.

Don't expect that if you live a virtuous life, good things will come to you—or that if you wrong others, misfortune will befall you. Karma is a comforting idea, but there's no evidence it operates in real life. Chance and randomness govern the world, not some mysterious moral force.
Life can be cruel—there's no way around it. As much as we try to avoid pain and suffering, it's an inescapable part of the human experience.
Heartbreak, grief, stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, failure, rejection, guilt, regret—the list of sources for emotional anguish is endless. Our complex minds and relationships mean we frequently face mental and emotional struggles. The truth is, if you live long enough, you will experience deep emotional pain at some point.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, Fall_Apart, qsocdu and 9 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There is no next life. The next life is either you are ashes in a pot or thrown back into wildlife or you are buried as your muscles, tendons, bones rot away. 0, nada, nothing.

No hay nada.

• Wow
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There is no next life. The next life is either you are ashes in a pot or thrown back into wildlife or you are buried as your muscles, tendons, bones rot away. 0, nada, nothing.

No hay nada.
Why not reincarnation?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Why not reincarnation?
I've said this in another thread. When there is unknown people start to get delusional or cope. Same as the religion stuff - "god please say they make it through" erm it's not god, it's the medicine, doctors how the body is going to react etc.

Reincarnation to me is HARDCORE cope. It's like having another 1up in a game.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: IDK:/, TiredOfAllThis, 4am and 3 others
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
For being an avatar... It sure hurts alot and we have been given enough freedom that it pains. I'll be happy if someone can take control of my life and let me have painless existence.

I do subscribe to karma theory... Though in my understanding.... Going through misery is not about soul experience but payback for old shit done... Like I am feeling helpless because I made someone helpless thingy. Now it comes down for me to do better.
This is where I personally disagree because initially karma as you've talked abt it is a religious concept U just have to be good i have to be good so that I don't get punished if something happens to me it's cuz I'm bad I've done harm to others although this is a part of the equation I believe it's actually more nuanced than that suffering is obviously an inherent part of the human experience we would like it to not be so but it is that's why I tend to think it's made like that on purpose nd there are concepts that explain the why nd the how for example there's the idea that u need contrast to give birth to desire, a soul that comes from a place of pure bliss needs to live out such a constraining experience of being human in order to expand it's conciousness. I recommend u check out Christian sundberg pre birth experience nd his book called a walk in the physical.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and sserafim
Gelos82

Gelos82

Mar 15, 2024
I have definitely thought about this too. If Karma is real I definitely must of done some bad things in a past life.

• Hugs
Reactions: IDK:/ and sserafim
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
— There's no guarantees in life.
— No, but there's Karma Kramer"

Reactions: 4am
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
This is where I personally disagree because initially karma as you've talked abt it is a religious concept U just have to be good i have to be good so that I don't get punished if something happens to me it's cuz I'm bad I've done harm to others although this is a part of the equation I believe it's actually more nuanced than that suffering is obviously an inherent part of the human experience we would like it to not be so but it is that's why I tend to think it's made like that on purpose nd there are concepts that explain the why nd the how for example there's the idea that u need contrast to give birth to desire, a soul that comes from a place of pure bliss needs to live out such a constraining experience of being human in order to expand it's conciousness. I recommend u check out Christian sundberg pre birth experience nd his book called a walk in the physical.
Thanks for recommendation for the book.
My understanding comes from following Hinduism and Buddhism... Though i feel Buddhism got it right mostly but then again who knows.

From what i understood is that these circumstances comes to give you push for liberation. You do good because that's what your innate nature is... Not because you want to have something good or you want to scape from karma. Again I am just parroting what I heard as I haven't experienced it myself or may be I experienced it once only when I was in meditation retreat. The more one goes deeper in meditation then one realizes that there is not much difference between other creature and us.... In essence we all are same and part of each other... They call it global consciousness. When one starts realizing it... Kindness comes automatically. Whole pain one experiences is experienced by ego and when one learn to detach oneself from ego.... There is no pain just existence and liberation after.... Again just parroting what I heard.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I have definitely thought about this too. If Karma is real I definitely must of done some bad things in a past life.
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: IDK:/, Kit1 and Olisop21.
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Nowadays I lean towards not believing that karma is real. Talking about karma affecting your next incarnation to be clear, karma affecting your current life is bs.
If karma was real certain people with a lot of power wouldn't commit atrocities they are committing.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Kit1 and sserafim
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Wildflowers1996, I don't think you have done anything wrong. Life stinks for some people. Karma is bashed around to justify people's suffering. Would you tell a kid who is being abuses, a mother who is holding her dying child in her arms not being able to afford neither food nor treatment to save the child's life, the thousands dying of war, famine etc and who do not have a voice - do you seriously think they have done something wrong and it is their karma? If they answer is "no" in their cases, then you haven't done anything wrong either. If God exists and that God is a merciful God, God will not hold our so called "badness" against us. If God exists and is a revengeful God keeping tabs and accounts of wright's and wrongs and punishes us by rape, child abuse, poverty, torture, war etc - we don't need that God for God is wrong. You are going through a lot of pain, suffering and hell without trying to take the blame for that pain. It is difficult for people who are suffering to be kind yo themselves, to love themselves and to be merciful to themselves. But we need to Tey practising that self kindness, self compassion and self love. I have seen your comments on the forum and how you have practised kindness towards others - please accept that you are worthy of.love, kindness and compassion - no self blame.

Reactions: IDK:/, sserafim and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Karma is just another religious/mystical way with which people with "punitive" — or even sadistic — intentions like to torture the minds of those whom they think did something wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, 4am and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Karma is not exactly supposed to be punishment the idea is actually about experiencing all facets of a dicohotomy basically when a soul incarnates in one lifetime it experiences being the victim nd in another it chooses to be a perpetrator it's a part of a learning process where U live out all the aspects of the human experience down or up rich or poor pleasure or suffering. So it's not about getting punished as it is more about having the experience for the sake of knowing how it feels from one standpoint to another. Also it's not about being good or bad because the soul wants to have the experience anyway
This is interesting!

Reactions: sserafim and deadinsidex2
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol glad U think so, I'd be happy to elaborate anytime
Is there any karma in being born with Asperger's/autism level 1? I feel like I was probably a horrible person in my past life. Why would I choose to experience this? If I did, then my higher self was clearly delusional

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Personally I've done extensive research on these things from wht i gathered nd wht im definitely convinced of is that some of the new age ideas are a little too cliched nd misunderstood like for example the idea of karma from the Buddhist viewpoint is just a religious idea like in any other religion nd it's dogmatic nd wrong, U don't need to have karma from a past life or anything ur current lifetime doesn't have to be related to a previous one a soul just chooses a lesson nd makes a contract before birth for example some souls really want to incarnate into disabled bodies for the sake of learning from the experience. U can have autism or aspergers it's not a punishment for something u did in a past life ,technically there are no punishments it's a collective video game that souls agree on playing a lifetime on earth from the higher standpoint is just a blip a dream u wake up from the next morning (relative to eternity) nd the experience u amass from the suffering nd learning is considered incredibly rewarding nd it allows u to incarnate into higher realms.
Is there any karma in being born with Asperger's/autism level 1? I feel like I was probably a horrible person in my past life. Why would I choose to experience this? If I did, then my higher self was clearly delusional

Last edited:
  • Informative
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Karma is a belief system. It's more crappy people that cause suffering of others - nothing to do with karma. That's the major problem.
100 percent correct. The takers and abusers are using the givers and carers in this world. All I do is give, give, give and people just keep fucking me over.

I suppose I could start acting like a greedy, selfish, over extravagant POS just like everyone else but it just simply isn't me

Just give me death already.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Hunter2005, IDK:/ and 2 others