• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I'm just sad. I'm going on a trip soon. I'm looking forward to it. it's just to a local camp park. I feel like i'm a really mediocre person. I cried on the way home from work. I'm exhausted. I'm 37 years old. Single. Dont think I want anyone like that again. Last one fucked with my head.

I still desperatly wish I could have a child.. or even foster or adopt. Maybe I can foster one day... I feel like I have no purpose in life.

I'm just.. really sad. I don't know what the purpose of posting this is.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Foster/adopt. You've got enough shit going on to produce a child.

There's sweet cats and dogs needing homes...if you plan to stay you should adopt one or two. Twos better for company when you are at work.

Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Hi. I guess the purpose is venting, it's good, takes things off the head the sometimes.

I saw a lot people here struggling with past relationships experiences. It's really tough, I never been in w relationship but I know it's complicated, no one says different.

Kids need good parents, especially a mom. Foster or adopted kids would love someone like you to take care of them.

Don't cry. You still have a chance. Go for it.

Have a good day and enjoy your trip.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I feel as though I have no purpose to my life, I just exist for the sake of existing. It can be a hopeless feeling, I understand that. I wish you the best.

Off The Air

Off The Air

Human
Nov 1, 2018
I hope you have a good trip. Are you camping out? ⛺ Even small trips can be nice. Hope you are okay

C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
I'm just sad. I'm going on a trip soon. I'm looking forward to it. it's just to a local camp park. I feel like i'm a really mediocre person. I cried on the way home from work. I'm exhausted. I'm 37 years old. Single. Dont think I want anyone like that again. Last one fucked with my head.

I still desperatly wish I could have a child.. or even foster or adopt. Maybe I can foster one day... I feel like I have no purpose in life.

Sending you hugs. I hope you can find something that will make your heart sing.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021

My daughter is 27 and recently found she has to have a hysterectomy
I kow it's pretty useless in terms of consolation, but it's totally the responsible thing to not have childrenn considering the overpopulation issue.
But it is so true that giving birth doesn't make you a mother. The massive responsibility of bringing up a well balanced human being does