• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sad that my crush stopped talking to me. I like to consider myself aroace, but there's this one guy I liked, and last year he stopped talking to me. For whatever reason, I don't know. He was fun and interesting to talk to. Ugh I'm still sad about this. Lol whatever…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, 4am, Homo erectus and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully this isn't permanent and your crush decides to talk with you again. Though since he stopped talking to you last year, I think that maybe it's permanent after all. But who knows, hopefully you get some sort of luck on your side. Either way, I wish you the best

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Maybe he met someone but should have got the guts to tell you this.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Maybe he met someone but should have got the guts to tell you this.
Lol he has a girlfriend now but I was just his platonic acquaintance/friend.

Reactions: Homo erectus
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Reactions: Homo erectus, hikikomorizombie and sserafim
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
I'm in a similar boat, i drove away my friends and my crush because well i'm mentally screwed, i didn't understand how serious suicide was at the time. I can't cope with this loneliness. It's a terrible feeling when they just stop caring about you.

OMAX

OMAX

Oct 8, 2023
being an ace guy myself i somewhat relate.... tbh never even heard about any other ace person in my whole country, successful relationship ever seems like just a dream really, but it is what it is I hope you got more luck in the future
Zoom Smile GIF

OMAX

OMAX

Oct 8, 2023
Yeah I guess so…why do you think he would stop talking to me though?
well considering he got a girlfriend probably another girl appeared that he liked more than you as brutal as it is

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
well considering he got a girlfriend probably another girl appeared that he liked more than you as brutal as it is
I'm not sure if he ever even had any romantic interest in me though.

Reactions: Rocinante
G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah I guess so…why do you think he would stop talking to me though?
1. He considered (considers?) you as a potential partner or hookup.
or
2. He doesn't want to give his girlfriend the wrong impression.
or
3. His girlfriend told him to.
or
4. Your acquaintanceship naturally ran its course.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
1. He considered (considers?) you as a potential partner or hookup.
or
2. He doesn't want to give his girlfriend the wrong impression.
or
3. His girlfriend told him to.
or
4. Your acquaintanceship naturally ran its course.
What do you mean by that (4)? Why would he stop being acquaintances with me? Did he lose interest or something?

G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
What do you mean by that (4)? Why would he stop being acquaintances with me? Did he lose interest or something?
I really wouldn't make any negative assumptions about yourself here. Something drew him to you in the first place, so there's gotta be some kind of good qualities about you.

Why an acquaintanceship would fade, it could be any number of a thousand reasons, and a lot of those possible reasons are absolutely no reflection upon you whatsoever.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Hopefully things will look up for you. Just don't beat yourself up over it.

ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
What was it about them that you liked personality, looks, or the convos you had? :3

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm sad that my crush stopped talking to me. I like to consider myself aroace, but there's this one guy I liked, and last year he stopped talking to me. For whatever reason, I don't know. He was fun and interesting to talk to. Ugh I'm still sad about this. Lol whatever…
I'm going to play the devils advocate as per usual and blame the victim on this one.
You liked him but it sounds like you never indicated that to him nor did he indicate that he had feelings for you either.
This is a blameless crime. If somone has to take the fall then I suspect it's that asshole "poor communication skills" fault.
He didn't do anything wrong. He simply drifted from the ship. He had no obligation to you nor you to him if he felt he could just do that.

I say this. Move on kid. Plenty of fish in the sea. Sexy fish. O__O Kidnap one and make him yours.
And don't forget to communicate!

Reactions: ignoranceisblisss and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully this isn't permanent and your crush decides to talk with you again. Though since he stopped talking to you last year, I think that maybe it's permanent after all. But who knows, hopefully you get some sort of luck on your side. Either way, I wish you the best
Yeah, unfortunately, I think it's permanent. I didn't watch his most recent ig story out of sadness and spite, not that he would notice anyways. He left me on read and I'm not going to reach out to him because I don't want to seem "desperate". Maybe he just didn't want to talk to me anymore, who the fuck knows…

Last edited:
Napoleon

Napoleon

Aug 5, 2023
IKTF. In my case, I know why she's stopped talking to me, and I think it's probably entirely my fault. Thinking about it, I really don't know if that makes it better or worse.

• Aww..