• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Just saying, I'm seriously heading into the recovery zone. I've been swimming around in my own depression and self-loathing while hating myself and believing I could only get love from others who deem me worthy of love. But if I've re-learned one thing on this site, it's that we all are worthy of being loved with the first love coming from ourselves.

I'll be moving to not just loving others, but now to loving myself also. I intend to let myself stand on my own two feet without needing the love from another person to determine my own self-worth. This is going to be a hard road I think, but it's a challenge I'm willing to accept—a goal I'm looking forward to achieving. God-willing it will happen.

Thank you SaSu and everyone! This has been a good chapter in my life. I love you all. And now, I go on to love myself in congruence to loving others.

P.S. I still hope to check in from time to time on those I've met on here, and of course will always respond to any PMs from anybody if you ever want to reach out. We are not alone!

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I am wishing you all well with your recovery progrress report. Eternal Love and peace be within ya!

• Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
i wish you the best on your own recoverh journery :)
Thanks man, means a lot! Hope you're doing well on whatever journey you're on. :)