BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
My head is spinning, it's hard to type. Double vision, feel numb. Drank a bottle of wine in 10 minutes. About to start another.

I have SN in a cupboard where I can't reach it. If I want to hurt myself I have a razor blade, neosporin, saline, and bandages. Fuck it.

It took me a few minutes to type this out lol. I actually feel kind of relaxed now. Had an anxiety attack this morning tho.

*update: yeah I'm drunk. Can't walk. Everything is spinning. Mmm. Oh well.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeathNoot, Zoya, _Minsk and 4 others
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
About to start another.

Please don't... Try to drink some water instead, sit down somewhere comfy or lay in bed, try to relax for a while, you deserve it, my friend.

If I want to hurt myself I have a razor blade, neosporin, saline, and bandages. Fuck it.

Again, please don't, it's very common for us to do things we regret when we're drunk, like i've said earlier, try to relax.

I actually feel kind of relaxed now.

That's a relief.

Had an anxiety attack this morning tho.

This however, not so much.
Want to talk more/vent about it?

Reactions: Brink
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I'm not going to tell you what to do @BitterlyAlive; I just hope that you manage to get through today without hurting yourself more than you clearly already are. I understand drinking to cope, but we both know that no proper sense of relief comes out of drunken decisions. I say this as I sip wine, so no judgement. I hope you enjoyed your wine and get through the day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zoya, GoodPersonEffed and maru.
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
@BitterlyAlive if you can, please check back in with us when you get a chance :heart: :heart:

Reactions: maru.
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm not going to tell you what to do @BitterlyAlive; I just hope that you manage to get through today without hurting yourself more than you clearly already are. I understand drinking to cope, but we both know that no proper sense of relief comes out of drunken decisions. I say this as I sip wine, so no judgement. I hope you enjoyed your wine and get through the day.
I just slept on the floor for a few hours lol. Didn't end up hurting myself so
@BitterlyAlive if you can, please check back in with us when you get a chance :heart: :heart:
I'm all good. Just slept on the floor for a few hours. Eating crackers now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zoya, Brink, nerve and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
That's a huge relief.
How are you feeling now?
Tired. Nauseous lol. Still wanna hurt myself but I have all day to do that.

I feel like a huge asshole for worrying people

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Tired. Nauseous lol. Still wanna hurt myself but I have all day to do that.

I think that the best thing you can do right now is go to bed and get some rest.

That way these feelings of being tired and nauseous won't be as bad, especially if you manage to fall asleep quickly. It'll also stop you from hurting yourself in a fragile state like this, you'll wake up more level headed.

I feel like a huge asshole for worrying people

You're not.
You're just hurting, you feel miserable, it's not your fault.
Everyone in this site knows what it's like, we understand it and don't judge.
So please don't be harsh on yourself, it'll only make you feel more pain, which you don't deserve at ali.
Just try to get some rest for now, my friend.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I think that the best thing you can do right now is go to bed and get some rest.

That way these feelings of being tired and nauseous won't be as bad, especially if you manage to fall asleep quickly. It'll also stop you from hurting yourself in a fragile state like this, you'll wake up more level headed.

You're not.
You're just hurting, you feel miserable, it's not your fault.
Everyone in this site knows what it's like, we understand it and don't judge.
So please don't be harsh on yourself, it'll only make you feel more pain, which you don't deserve at ali.
Just try to get some rest for now, my friend.
Thanks for your kind response. I just looked at my arm and I guess I did end up cutting? I hardly remember anything though. Looks like I managed to clean and bandage it properly though. Whatever.

I'm just gonna sleep. I'm so tired of being awake.

• Hugs
Reactions: maru.