• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Most(all?) of you probably don't care because you don't really know me, but I feel like in the short time I've been here I've gotten to like some of you, and the fact that I've shared some of myself with you, even if we haven't communicated directly, makes me feel something of a connection.

Unfortunately, my meddling ex girlfriend happened to see me viewing this website, who read my posts and subsequently warned my brother, who warned my dad, which entailed lots of conversation from concerned individuals which more than anything only served to make me more annoyed and upset (this may sound surprising to any of you who read my post about how my brother pretty much said that I could use his shotgun to kill myself if I feel compelled to do so, but I digress).

It's precisely because of things like this that I can't have people I know knowing that I come here, so I have no choice but to create a new account. So none of you will know it's me, but I'll be here!

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
At some point, I know how that feels. To have to know everyone knowing about your secret. It happened to me before. Now, the whole place I'm in knows i'm a cutter and is suicidal.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Never been more angrier when that happened. So, whatever it is that you're feeling at the moment, i support you.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Never been more angrier when that happened. So, whatever it is that you're feeling at the moment, i support you.

I appreciate your support. Really. And maybe it's not as bad as all that. If I want to keep a connection with someone who knows me as Mecha Man, I can always do a PM, and no one in the public would know about it, right?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I appreciate your support. Really. And maybe it's not as bad as all that. If I want to keep a connection with someone who knows me as Mecha Man, I can always do a PM, and no one in the public would know about it, right?

it's nothing. of course, it is a PM anyway. i just do not know if the mods can access that.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
At some point, I know how that feels. To have to know everyone knowing about your secret. It happened to me before. Now, the whole place I'm in knows i'm a cutter and is suicidal.

It's not as bad as all that for me. I just feel betrayed by my friend, even though I know she had my best interests in mind, and it ended up causing all these problems for me. But in the end, after it's all been done and dealt with, it's really not a big deal. It may even be progress, I don't know. I always try to be as honest as possible, and to that end I've been telling my family that I'm miserable all day every day every day, and I want to die and wish someone would kill me. But I don't say, and I deny if they ask about it, anything to the effect that I'm suicidal and want to kill myself. And this has largely been true up until recently; I DON'T want to attempt suicide in any way that has a reasonable chance of ending in failure, possibly causing permanent brain or body damage, and resulting in me being a prisoner in a mental hospital for a few months.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
it's nothing. of course, it is a PM anyway. i just do not know if the mods can access that.

Well the mods are the mods. I'm talking about free roaming people like my family and my ex girlfriend looking on this website and seeing stuff I don't want them to see. Surely they can't see pm's

Reactions: Gray Wounds
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
i see.

of course they cannot see PMs.

Well that is all I was concerned about.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance. A lot of the things that are obvious to most people are not obvious to me, because I have high functioning autism

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
you didn't even strike me as an ignorant one. Or perhaps I just do not care about other people's character at all.

i see.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
you didn't even strike me as an ignorant one. Or perhaps I just do not care about other people's character at all.

i see.

Wait, are you saying that I am ignorant?

edit: Er, sorry, I'm the one who called myself ignorant in the first place. It's only natural that you would just re-affirm it. I mean, I'm stupid. I'm sorry : (

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Wait, are you saying that I am ignorant?

edit: Er, sorry, I'm the one who called myself ignorant in the first place. It's only natural that you would just re-affirm it. I mean, I'm stupid. I'm sorry : (

you mistake what I've said. I'm not calling you ignorant. In fact, you do not look ignorant for me.