• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
When I drink I get a glimpse of who I could be, calm, happy, optimistic about life. I know it's just the chemicals, but I wish I could be this way all the time

Reactions: Afflicted, lnlybnny, bed and 1 other person
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
It's such a nice calming feeling. Nothing matters but it's also what makes it dangerous.

Reactions: Afflicted and Beyond_Repair
Afflicted

Afflicted

I'm a priest from the underworld, Guess who?
Feb 27, 2023
I feel ya on that one. Getting a buzz just makes me a normal person. It's a slippery slope though. Normally I don't talk and internalize everything. As soon as I get some liquor in me I'm a totally different person (for the better).

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I feel ya on that one. Getting a buzz just makes me a normal person. It's a slippery slope though. Normally I don't talk and internalize everything. As soon as I get some liquor in me I'm a totally different person (for the better).
Same! I become like a totally different (better) person, it's crazy

Reactions: Afflicted
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
When I drink I get a glimpse of who I could be, calm, happy, optimistic about life. I know it's just the chemicals, but I wish I could be this way all the time
Oh I know that feeling all too well but it's also a one-way ticket to alcoholism when you are not careful but yeah a drink used to help, now I can't even get that from a drink so I hope to god you never lose that like I did after a while.

• Love
Reactions: Afflicted and Beyond_Repair
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I'm only ever my true happy self when I'm intoxicated on something.

If only the positive effects were permanent...

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and Afflicted