• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
I feel as if I have nothing to offer the world, even the bare minimum of being alive is far too overwhelming for me. I can only last so long as a functional human being before I crack. Tonight I broke one of my longest streaks of three months. Three months I was able to behave normally, not bother a soul, find proper channels to vent. Tonight I couldn't find the right words to comfort my girlfriend. Today I called off work. Tonight I snapped and yelled at my mom. Tonight I broke down on the floor. I can't behave properly, I can't keep up appearances at work and home. I'm not good at living.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It ok if you have nothing to offer. The world is only currently accepting applications for useless TikTok dancers, Twitch Steamers, podcasters and WWE Wrestlers anyways. But you have to sign a contract agreeing not to drink anything besides Prime Energy for the rest of your life. It's got electrolytes.

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
I relate to that feeling a lot, but you are more than what you give to other people, and I'm sure you have plenty to offer. No one can keep themself together all of the time and it's okay to mess up. I could never do three months lol! It's also okay to not have the emotional capacity to take care of another person sometimes. Some things cannot be helped, and all you can do is communicate what's going on. Wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: broth0100
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
We can only hold ourselves together for so long; we all have our days where we break apart. You're not alone in your feelings.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool