• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
i gave my whole life to my ex, my body, my brain, my love, my time. he had it all. he was my life, i revolved around him, my whole existence orbiting around his.

i'm not going to kill myself over a boy thats stupid. but it's tempting. he was my sun, the only warmth i've ever felt and it all turned out to be a lie.

he took advantage of my innocence, he used me until i was dry, until there was nothing left.

and despite the fact that he crippled me i would do anything to be back in his arms, to feel loved again.

why is it so hard to find love, when the world seems so abundant of it. not even just love just a bit of compassion a bit of care.

there has to be something wrong, so fundamentally broken about me for life to have gotten this way.

life sucks, why should i be obligated to remain in it? why do i have to destroy myself to save other guilt? don't i deserve to be loved too??

sorry for getting all emo on my first post haha, i hope you all are doing well <3

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
i gave my whole life to my ex, my body, my brain, my love, my time. he had it all. he was my life, i revolved around him, my whole existence orbiting around his.

i'm not going to kill myself over a boy thats stupid. but it's tempting. he was my sun, the only warmth i've ever felt and it all turned out to be a lie.

he took advantage of my innocence, he used me until i was dry, until there was nothing left.

and despite the fact that he crippled me i would do anything to be back in his arms, to feel loved again.

why is it so hard to find love, when the world seems so abundant of it. not even just love just a bit of compassion a bit of care.

there has to be something wrong, so fundamentally broken about me for life to have gotten this way.

life sucks, why should i be obligated to remain in it? why do i have to destroy myself to save other guilt? don't i deserve to be loved too??

sorry for getting all emo on my first post haha, i hope you all are doing well <3
I believe true love is one of the hardest things to realistically find and have. Some can find it and have it last a lifetime while others would never be able to experience it. I'm one of those people who have never experienced it and am personally afraid to experience it from seeing the way it affects people and me caring as much as I do but in the end, I still do desire it. If I can find a female who loves me in the same capacity as I love them then that would be fantastic but sadly to say, life tends to ignore/destroy those that are truly kind hearted. I do hope you find a love that never dies out, as that's something everyone here deserves.🙏🏾💚🙏🏾

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024

I've experienced something similar, except I'm a guy. My post-mortem analysis of the situation concluded that the less you value yourself and your time, the lesser will they. Being taken for granted is a real phenomenon and when they're done sucking you dry, they'll leave you claiming some bs. I have called my ex a leech before and it fit the nature of our relationship. Sadly, my brain being the fuck up it is, couldn't move on from her despite all the rationality I have.