• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kuchenn1238

kuchenn1238

Draw a dog
Oct 2, 2023
antidepressants have done absolutely nothing, i'm just a robot now, i have lost all interest in life, i don't look forward for a future, i wake up and go to sleep thinking about suicide, is it really over? i've tried so much and i just keep falling deeper and deeper,,, i just want to take a nap right now.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
pm if you want. i'm sure you have some hope. as for the meds, they are not working. there are many more you can try.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
antidepressants have done absolutely nothing, i'm just a robot now, i have lost all interest in life, i don't look forward for a future, i wake up and go to sleep thinking about suicide, is it really over? i've tried so much and i just keep falling deeper and deeper,,, i just want to take a nap right now.
antidepressants did the same to me, they seem to just cause numbness. there's no solution

Reactions: kuchenn1238