Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Talk to Chupa. He banned himself and was still able to reply to messages but he wasn't able to start new conversations. I think it was you who were trying ot message him and couldn't. So no new messages could come in- but current convos worked.

The only variable that differed is I did not remember the password, or whatever is asked through the self banning process, so I asked a mod to ban me. I was able to engage in on going conversations, but could not generate new ones. If one wants to continue sending/receiving PMs, then banning isn't the way to go.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Sinkinshyp, BipolarGuy and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
But then who would hold the mantle of site protector to save you all from the manipulation and deviousness that you're falling for? I might not have a light sabre but I have a keyboard.
To be fair if it's one of those gaming keyboards with the light between the buttons, you may win.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
If anyone gets under anyone's skin, I highly recommend using the "ignore" feature. Anyone you ignore will have all their posts and quoted posts blocked in the future. And, if curiosity killed the cat, you can then unblock the poster on a seemingly case by case basis.

It sure doesn't seem worth the aggravation to have any poster drive someone up the wall to then have a "calling out" that ensues. I'm unclear who exactly this is serving, nor do I comprehend what this will resolve moving forward.

I'll make a comment concerning mental illness, since I read at least one post challenging how BG is behaving relative to the diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Just because one's behavior exceeds another's understanding of "how a mental illness should run" doesn't mean this isn't how any given person's mental illness is expressing itself. If one is knowledgeable with the DSM, this is only a guide for traits assigned to any given psychiatric label. Nothing is black or white in the field of psychiatry.

Psychiatry is an extremely complex art forum. Unless one is formally trained in the field, I would recommend against publicly challenging anyone's behavior vs their formal diagnosis. But, then, if one is in fact formally trained in psychiatry, then one knows better than to challenge the diagnosis of anyone who isn't a patient. This is a major taboo within the field.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, MiseryLovesMyCompany, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
if you make me pull this car over in my serious mom voice!

To be fair if it's one of those gaming keyboards with the light between the buttons, you may win.

I've got one of those my whole keyboard is a rainbow light up across it. My mom gave it to me because mine broke=(

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If anyone gets under anyone's skin, I highly recommend using the "ignore" feature. Anyone you ignore will have all their posts and quoted posts blocked in the future. And, if curiosity killed the cat, you can then unblock the poster on a seemingly case by case basis.

It sure doesn't seem worth the aggravation to have any poster drive someone up the wall to then have a "calling out" that ensues. I'm unclear who exactly this is serving, nor do I comprehend what this will resolve moving forward.

I'll make a comment concerning mental illness, since I read at least one post challenging how BG is behaving relative to the diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Just because one's behavior exceeds another's understanding of "how a mental illness should run" doesn't mean this isn't how any given person's mental illness is expressing itself. If one is knowledgeable with the DSM, this is only a guide for traits assigned to any given psychiatric label. Nothing is black or white in the field of psychiatry.

Psychiatry is an extremely complex art forum. Unless one is formally trained in the field, I would recommend against publicly challenging anyone's behavior vs their formal diagnosis. But, then, if one is in fact formally trained in psychiatry, then one knows better than to challenge the diagnosis of anyone who isn't a patient. This is a major taboo within the field.
Indeed psychiatry is complex as are people and personality disorders, so while you present an argument from one side - one should not judge another person in case you're wrong and they are a great person, in equal measure you also should not approve of someone for the same reasons.

Otherwise you may give someone the thumbs up what a good guy, when in fact they are a manipulative deceiver, and you thereby lead the innocent chickens into the fox's den.

I believe in removing emotion from decisions and conclusions, and arriving at the decision from a "mr Spock" analysis of the facts alone. Words mean nothing, actions mean everything.

So when someone repeatedly says things that are emotionally provocative and hurtful, then always changes their mind, and then claims they are the victim of their own actions, while attacking other people for not agreeing, and leaning on them emotionally to "simply send a few emails to find me a job through their partner - or else I'll....", etc, then that is devious and manipulative, and it's clear they are not "in a bad place and hurting", they are trying to manipulate other people who are "in a bad place and hurting" into feeling even worse, so they will do X, Y, or Z for the manipulative one to avoid feeling even more shame or guilt.

1) Cry and try to make other people feel sympathy for you;
2) If that doesn't work get angry and attack them;
3) If that doesn't work ridicule them;
4) If that doesn't work go back to 1 and ladle it on thicker;

These are the methods used by manipulators, and I invite you to look back through previous posts to see whether he has been doing that.

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, not4us and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Indeed psychiatry is complex as are people and personality disorders, so while you present an argument from one side - one should not judge another person in case you're wrong and they are a great person, in equal measure you also should not approve of someone for the same reasons.

Otherwise you may give someone the thumbs up what a good guy, when in fact they are a manipulative deceiver, and you thereby lead the innocent chickens into the fox's den.

I believe in removing emotion from decisions and conclusions, and arriving at the decision from a "mr Spock" analysis of the facts alone. Words mean nothing, actions mean everything.

So when someone repeatedly says things that are emotionally provocative and hurtful, then always changes their mind, and then claims they are the victim of their own actions, while attacking other people for not agreeing, and leaning on them emotionally to "simply send a few emails to find me a job through their partner - or else I'll....", etc, then that is devious and manipulative, and it's clear they are not "in a bad place and hurting", they are trying to manipulate other people who are "in a bad place and hurting" into feeling even worse, so they will do X, Y, or Z for the manipulative one to avoid feeling even more shame or guilt.

These are the methods used by manipulators, and I invite you to look back through previous posts to see whether he has been doing that.

I won't even bother replying to that.

Whoops!

You're basically saying that if you're not going to make judgements about someone's mental health or state of mind, then it's 'only fair' not to assume that they're not a manipulative, maladaptive sociopath.

It's ironic really, because on this forum there are plenty of people who cry out for greater understanding of their mental state or their condition.
Granted it has been complex with me over the past week or so, but sad that on this site of all sites some people just can't get that.

Also sad that my decision to back out on Saturday hurt you so much.
The reaction I got was certainly noted by others:

Screenshot 20201027 133308

Screenshot 20201027 133315

Screenshot 20201027 133321

Screenshot 20201027 133326

The fox's den.
Yeah sure, I'm luring people into there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I have a gaming laptop with a backlit keyboard! But I'm not using it now; I'm using my boring old smartphone. I'm lame... :pfff:

Reactions: BipolarGuy
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I won't even bother replying to that.

Whoops!

You're basically saying that if you're not going to make judgements about someone's mental health or state of mind, then it's 'only fair' not to assume that they're not a manipulative, maladaptive sociopath.

It's ironic really, because on this forum there are plenty of people who cry out for greater understanding of their mental state or their condition.
Granted it has been complex with me over the past week or so, but sad that on this site of all sites some people just can't get that.

Also sad that my decision to back out on Saturday hurt you so much.
The reaction I got was certainly noted by others:

View attachment 49182

View attachment 49183

View attachment 49184

View attachment 49185

The fox's den.
Yeah sure, I'm luring people into there!
That's because they can't see through your charade, whereas I can.

Everyone though Hannibal lector was a great guy until he ate them.

You lure people in by pretending to care about them, before, rather like a cuckoo, kicking them out of their own nest of despair so that you can install your own needs into their lives instead.

• Love
Reactions: All washed up, Emily_Numb, albino_elk and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020

You lure people in by pretending to care about them, before, rather like a cuckoo, kicking them out of their own nest of despair so that you can install your own needs into their lives instead.
...Would you have preferred he didn't back out? Would that be proof to satisfy you of him not being a manipulator?

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Rue89, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
giphy.gif

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, EssenceFocus, Deleted member 19654 and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

But why would BPG be on a suicide forum just to be devious and manipulative?
The way I see it is that he is clearly not in a good place right now, and as a result his thought processes and behaviors are erratic and impulsive.

But I'm not a psychiatrist and I don't have direct access to his mindset.

I'm glad he is still here, and I wish the best for him.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, Sinkinshyp and 1 other person
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
...Would you have preferred he didn't back out? Would that be proof to satisfy you of him not being a manipulator?
I would have rather he didn't make post after post after post about "I'm going to hurt myself" when he had no intention.

This is what you idiots can't seem to grasp.

It's not about him wanting to hurt himself, it's about him saying he will so he can get a reaction from people, to get them to step in and fix his life for him.

He is manipulating you all and you just can't see it because you're stuck in the black and white categorical thinking of "want him to die / don't want him to die".

What I want is for him to stop emotionally manipulating people, what he chooses or doesn't choose to do is his own business, but he doesn't need to broadcast it to get a reaction over and over and over again.
But why would BPG be on a suicide forum just to be devious and manipulative?
The way I see it is that he is clearly not in a good place right now, and as a result his thought processes and behaviors are erratic and impulsive.

But I'm not a psychiatrist and I don't have direct access to his mindset.

I'm glad he is still here, and I wish the best for him.
Because it's full of vulnerable people who are in a bad place, making them extremely maleable to someone with devious self interests.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: All washed up, Emily_Numb, albino_elk and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
<--unable to grasp due to irrational thinking....that's what the doctors told me.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I would have rather he didn't make post after post after post about "I'm going to hurt myself" when he had no intention.

you idiots
Now now, name calling is mean and hurts my feelings. :( Then again I've always been stupid.

I should change my name to Lilac the Stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

Wow.
That's not dramatic at all!

Listen mate, you're not going to wear me down ok.
I know what you're doing.....but you're not going to lure me into the fox's den :tongue:

Lets make a deal, I'll respond to your quoted comment, above.
Then I'll guide you on how to attack somebody properly, like a true cannibal.....

The reply:

I don't know what charade you think I've got up.
I already granted that things have been complex for me, but then mental health is complex for everybody.

Please consider why you and Emily are getting a backlash on this forum and the one I made on Saturday.

Regarding my relationship with your friend who I suspect you feel you're defending, maybe due to having an interest yourself....things were said offline that you don't know about and which I'm not going to share.

We don't have contact anymore and I believe that's best for both of us.

The coaching:

On this website it's far better to call someone a "pro-lifer", a "doxxer" or of course my old favorite, an "NHS spy".
This is what you idiots can't seem to grasp.

Noice! :sunglasses:

Now who is cussing.....?

Anyway you've got me.
I'm spearheading a conspiracy to lead people into a fox den.
I'm just hoping they all fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.