• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I can't stop crying. I miss having my rope that was confiscated from me. I need to buy more because I need to try again. I'm just devastated thinking how I don't matter to anyone anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, x~Sophia~x, albino_elk and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know that feeling.
You exist but at the same time, you don't because in order to exist, we must be remembered.

Hope you can get peace soon. You can always talk to us here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, thisisstupid, sadworld and 1 other person
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I know that feeling.
You exist but at the same time, you don't because in order to exist, we must be remembered.

Hope you can get peace soon. You can always talk to us here.

thank you. You're spot on, I do feel like I'm basically dead already. It's the fact that I haven't even done anything "bad" except try to take my life before that has ruined my whole reputation and now it's like people wish I'd have just died before hand.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide, sadworld and 1 other person
thisisstupid

thisisstupid

Oct 29, 2020
I can't stop crying. I miss having my rope that was confiscated from me. I need to buy more because I need to try again. I'm just devastated thinking how I don't matter to anyone anymore.
you did not loose them, they lost you because of their failure to realize how great of a person you are. clearly they aren't good people maybe try finding others who would bring you up not down.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
funaunt

funaunt

Oct 26, 2020
thank you. You're spot on, I do feel like I'm basically dead already. It's the fact that I haven't even done anything "bad" except try to take my life before that has ruined my whole reputation and now it's like people wish I'd have just died before hand.
Its nice knowing other people feel the same way. I know I am not dead, but I am not alive either. I feel like such a burden to everyone I know and that they'd be better off not having to deal with me. I might as well just not be here

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops and x~Sophia~x