• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I just made a post to my Facebook about my college bullying story. Bullying is something that I feel is talked about often from elementary through high school. College, however, is talked about in high regard. It's viewed as a place that is more mature and the high school mentality is "out the window". But I received the opposite of that. More verbal bullying and sexual harassment/abuse by far. A worse experience than high school. Combined with a horrible mental state and trauma I was nearly planning to take my life due to the abuse at my college alone. I spoke up, though not much was done for me. So, I want to find others like myself. Maybe even make a group. I have no idea where or hoe to start but I am sure others out there are suffering like me. And I want to find them.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Bullies are generally cowards and seek out the weak who are unlikely to retaliate.

The use of strength can encourage a bully to seek other targets. Strength can be shown physically or verbally. Words can be used to hold a bully to account.

"You act like a dog marking his territory with urine. Is this how you see others, as ones to be peed on so that you can feel secure? This suggestes an unhealthy childhood. Rather than lumbering through life like some wounded animal, why don't you seek to find that which was denied you as a child? The solution to having been wounded is healing, not continuing to wound others."

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Adults who are bullies in college and the working life at companies are people who peaked in high school and never recovered from there. The ones that try to form cliques in the workplace so they have a sense of belonging, but know deep down they're narc behavior is what drives them to be miserable about everything in life, but hey, they're going to do their best to bring you down with them. Don't let it happen! You got this, spread the word out on social media!