• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I knew what you meant lol and I agree with you. Statistically, there's basically no chance in surviving but what if they land on a person passing by or a stray dog and the chance of survival increases and so does the pain that comes with that type is survival
Plus they kill the wrong person. Speaking of "pain that comes with that type of survival".

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Instant death is a misnomer. There's no such thing as "instant death". It's a relative term. What is an "instant"? A second? Two seconds? Ten seconds? If you jump from 267 feet and land on your legs, your legs are going to absorb the force before they can no longer absorb the force, and only then will bones begin to shatter. The force continues up through your hips and into your spine. There is going to be some discomfort, to say the least, and I think it will be felt. For how long, I don't know. Even if your spine severs, the heart will still continue to pump for some period (short) amount of time. There will still be blood in your brain. Necrosis does not start instantaneously. LE, doctors, etc like to use the term "instant death" in order to comfort the grieving in believing that their loved ones did not suffer.