• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
This should kill me right? I wanna listen to some music on my earpods while jumping down, is that posible?

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, caughtinthelabrinth, whatevs and 2 others
olivernoir

olivernoir

Apr 18, 2022
Yes, you would have to go down with your iPhone or Apple Watch depending on which device you use. But wanted to say jumping minght not be what you want to do after all. Send me a PM if you want to talk.

Reactions: Ashu
OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
Wouldn't recommend, very painful and high potential for survival. Maybe go grab a coffee or something instead.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: SadVegan, SterileMoth, Ashu and 5 others
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Wouldn't recommend, very painful and high potential for survival. Maybe go grab a coffee or something instead.
Bruh this is 80 fucking metres. People die from 30 meters. And i heard it is painless. Why do you say it is painful?

Reactions: Sunset764, SterileMoth, Ashu and 9 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
The longer the fall, the higher the probability of death will be. If it is over 100m on land, and 200m on water, the probability is near 100%.

The fall from the Golden Gate Bridge, for example, is 74 meters, and 98% of jumpers die, according to Live Science. That means, however, that 2 percent of the people who fall off the bridge somehow survive the plummet.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Ashu, Hate you and 5 others
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Bruh this is 80 fucking metres. People die from 30 meters. And i heard it is painless. Why do you say it is painful?
I wouldn't say it's painful, however you would definitely panic as you're falling which wouldn't be too pleasant, but as far as I know it shouldn't be painful as you'll die on impact which won't give your brain enough time to process the pain. The only pain I would imagine has a probability of existing is while you're falling. The air pressure as you're falling might be really high so in result is painful. I wouldn't imagine this to be a problem though, but probably is worth looking into. So yeah it doesn't seem like jumping would be painful at all, but you will panic like crazy. I'd imagine the experience to be a really short panic attack but you get to fly

Reactions: blueclover_., SterileMoth, Ashu and 5 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
This should kill me right? I wanna listen to some music on my earpods while jumping down, is that posible?
1. If you land on a hard surface it will.

2. From a height of 267ft (80m) it'll only take 4 seconds to fall. I wouldn't say it's worth the effort, but it's up to you. If you still want to, maybe put tape over your ears or something so your earplugs don't fall out.

Reactions: SterileMoth, Ashu, Crazy4u and 4 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Painful what? Lol
1. If you land on a hard surface it will.

2. From a height of 267ft (80m) it'll only take 4 seconds to fall. I wouldn't say it's worth the effort, but it's up to you. If you still want to, maybe put tape over your ears or something so your earplugs don't fall out.
I'm sure the music is to get him able to jump. I planned something similar
I wouldn't say it's painful, however you would definitely panic as you're falling which wouldn't be too pleasant, but as far as I know it shouldn't be painful as you'll die on impact which won't give your brain enough time to process the pain. The only pain I would imagine has a probability of existing is while you're falling. The air pressure as you're falling might be really high so in result is painful. I wouldn't imagine this to be a problem though, but probably is worth looking into. So yeah it doesn't seem like jumping would be painful at all, but you will panic like crazy. I'd imagine the experience to be a really short panic attack but you get to fly
If one is susceptible to panic attacks normally, then a fall would trigger it, right? I faint when I have panic attacks which means I may not have to experience dying

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset764
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Painful what? Lol

If one is susceptible to panic attacks normally, then a fall would trigger it, right? I faint when I have panic attacks which means I may not have to experience dying
I wanna die a dramatic death, listening to some nightcore/trance. I wanna go out in style.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sunset764, Hate you, Crazy4u and 3 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I wanna die a dramatic death, listening to some nightcore/trance. I wanna go out in style.
I feel the same. It will be the closest to dying in battle that we'll get

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Painful what? Lol

I would assume so, but even so it would be very short in comparison to a normal panic attack lasting only seconds. Can't really experience the last 99% of the panic attack if you're dead.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I would assume so, but even so it would be very short in comparison to a normal panic attack lasting only seconds. Can't really experience the last 99% of the panic attack if you're dead.
So just the panic without the fainting? Wouldn't most people faint given that it's horrifying?

pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
I don't know if this is a good way to go. I'm thinking of killing myself in a car crash, but I cannot muster the courage to do it. I'm a coward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
Too much risk and room for error, I should've elaborated. Very painful if you survive

• Informative
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, xo777, XIII and 3 others
N

Nina1

Feb 8, 2022
Can you tell me what song you would be listening to? It would be comfortable to listen to same one when I go

Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Too much risk and room for error, I should've elaborated. Very painful if you survive
How can you possibly survive a 80m fall? It's impossible to survive unless you hit something along the way that might you slow you down and falling in a soft surface.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Yes, you would have to go down with your iPhone or Apple Watch depending on which device you use. But wanted to say jumping minght not be what you want to do after all. Send me a PM if you want to talk.

Can you tell me what song you would be listening to? It would be comfortable to listen to same one when I go
paul van dyk - let go. listening to it on repeat for a few days now, amazing song. btw the building was closed, gonna try again today. its TERRIFYING tho, all sorts of thoughts were going trhough my mind. its not that easy to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Ashu, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
How can you possibly survive a 80m fall? It's impossible to survive unless you hit something along the way that might you slow you down and falling in a soft surface.
exactly. room for error? lmao. i was standing there and looking down earlier, theres no fucking way im surviving that

Reactions: Ashu
N

Nina1

Feb 8, 2022
paul van dyk - let go. listening to it on repeat for a few days now, amazing song. btw the building was closed, gonna try again today. its TERRIFYING tho, all sorts of thoughts were going trhough my mind. its not that easy to CTB
I know I tried twice already
I have a spot too, but it's over a highway and always security as it's a pretty popular place to ctb. I was stopped once when I went at night to avoid traffic I told him I was car sick and needed to pull over. So this next time I have to do it since they have my info already. I know how difficult it is. I'll be thinking about you. Great song ♥️♥️ thx
Maybe people are just wanting to scare you since they are afraid to ctb themselves
Good method

Last edited:
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
So just the panic without the fainting? Wouldn't most people faint given that it's horrifying?
Depends on the person, there's a possibility of you fainting, but there's a chance you won't so I would prepare for the worst which is a few seconds of pure panic

Reactions: Hate you
PPEcel

PPEcel

Dec 16, 2021
the process of falling sounds horrible imo

Reactions: Kismet
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Depends on the person, there's a possibility of you fainting, but there's a chance you won't so I would prepare for the worst which is a few seconds of pure panic
Then why is it a popular method if it's so horrifying?

Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
I knew what you meant lol and I agree with you. Statistically, there's basically no chance in surviving but what if they land on a person passing by or a stray dog and the chance of survival increases and so does the pain that comes with that type is survival

Reactions: OuijaBored
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
Jumping is my second favourite method. The bridge I intend to jump from is 328 feet high

Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
The thought of jumping terrifies the shit out of me. Terminal velocity is somewhere around 12 seconds (i think) or about 1,500 feet ish and get you about 120 mph for most people sizes and of course depending on belly up or feet first etc.

There was this one case of a rock climber that fell 300' into a flat rock surface and survived so just something to keep in mind. She was wearing a a helmet and she collided with some rocks about 200' before failing the rest of the 100'. It's possible as in anything is possible but it's very unlikely.

Just curious, how are you with heights? I'm guessing they don't bother you. Do you plan on being some flavor of high or drinking or are you going stone sober?

DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Then why is it a popular method if it's so horrifying?
All the preventions put in place where it is near impossible to get a dignifying painless death, and a terrifying but relatively painless death is the best death some can realistically achieve. And jumping is accessible to nearly everyone, not everyone can easily get access to a gun, N, sn, but most people can go walking around outside and find a lethal place to jump.

Reactions: Weebster
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Why not? I will die, thats all that matters
I don't know if this is a good way to go. I'm thinking of killing myself in a car crash, but I cannot muster the courage to do it. I'm a coward.

I knew what you meant lol and I agree with you. Statistically, there's basically no chance in surviving but what if they land on a person passing by or a stray dog and the chance of survival increases and so does the pain that comes with that type is survival
If i land on a stray dog what if the dog eats my face off and i end up on gore sites

• Aww..
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri
OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
I know I tried twice already
I have a spot too, but it's over a highway and always security as it's a pretty popular place to ctb. I was stopped once when I went at night to avoid traffic I told him I was car sick and needed to pull over. So this next time I have to do it since they have my info already. I know how difficult it is. I'll be thinking about you. Great song ♥️♥️ thx

Maybe people are just wanting to scare you since they are afraid to ctb themselves
Good method
Not trying to scare anyone? Because I haven't ctb yes? This is pro-choice, not pro suicide. Stop egging it on.
exactly. room for error? lmao. i was standing there and looking down earlier, theres no fucking way im surviving that
Not if it all goes according to plan. For me personally, there's too many uncontrollable independant variables, which would make it not a definable percentage that I would personally find comforting. You do you, no need to get shitty with me.

caughtinthelabrinth

caughtinthelabrinth

Apr 24, 2022
i would listen to "nearer my god to thee" originally played when the last band members of the titanic we're going to die

Reactions: Nina1