Death is love

Death is love

0phelia
Feb 11, 2023
i am typing out my suicide note in google docs right now. i fucked up my relationship with someone i loved deeply and i wanna fucking blow my face off rn (but i'm gonna wait till tomorrow cus i'll have the house to myself then)
i'm also gonna mention the people who wronged me the most, especially that creep who kept sexually harassing me in discord dms and my shitty perverted gooner ex, so they will have to live with how they treated me haunting them for eternity. bye guys. i'll be gone tomorrow.

Attachments

• suicide-note-mean.gif
    suicide-note-mean.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, pandorasactor, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
kat6

kat6

a cloud of smoke trying to occupy space
Sep 25, 2024
To be bluntly honest, friend…. I know it seems like you're getting some revenge and they will live crippled with the guilt of what they did to you.. But from my experience, assholes just continue to be assholes. They don't feel guilty or bad. If anything, it just confirms to them you were the problem and they were right. Specially if they have narcissistic tendencies. They might even feel good that they had that kind of power over you. If you truly want to piss them, live a better life than them. Live like they're insignificant.

Never Ctb because of someone else. They're not worth it. That decision is about you and what's best for you alone. I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: pleasekillmysadness, rotciv and Coringa
Coringa

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
To be bluntly honest, friend…. I know it seems like you're getting some revenge and they will live crippled with the guilt of what they did to you.. But from my experience, assholes just continue to be assholes. They don't feel guilty or bad. If anything, it just confirms to them you were the problem and they were right. Specially if they have narcissistic tendencies. They might even feel good that they had that kind of power over you. If you truly want to piss them, live a better life than them. Live like they're insignificant.

Never Ctb because of someone else. They're not worth it. That decision is about you and what's best for you alone. I wish you all the best.

I agree 100% with you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace and relief from suffering, best wishes.