JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I originally wanted to overdose as I have done so before and feel comfortable as it's practically out of my hands once I've taken the dose. However, I am going to hang myself in the beginning of January. This gives me time to spend the holidays with the people I love, as they are so excited to spend the holiday with me.

No, I am not worried about changing my mind. I know I won't. A lot of people say here that doing things that make you happy before you ctb is counterproductive, but I personally believe this not to be true.

There's a forest 30 minutes away from me.

My plan is to spend the night and camp and then hang myself, however this might change, And I may hang myself that exact night. I'm not scared. I've gone through the grief and I am ready to just accept that I don't want to be here, mind, body, or soul. I was not meant to be in any environment or have any experiences whatsoever. I will spend my holiday making notes for everyone and making sure everything will be as easy for them as I can make it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, Mx_Pathetic, Sukui and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: JustABug